or Connect

Posts by pvoytko

RRL Belloq size 11 - worn in as you can see. put these through one winter. kind of resemble alden indys but with the raised toe cap. belloq was indy's enemy so you can see the influence - $80   RRL size 33 greywash selvedge - made in usa, japanese denim, slim fit - $75   RRL size 32 white selvedge - made in china, slim fit. i wanted to pull off white denim i just cant do it. - $50   both jeans rarely worn/never washed
Noticed this on my 403s today - anyway to fix this or should i just embrace the character
That looks awesome and the strips on the liner is a great detail. Looks like a really versatile layering piece
not to gunk up this thread with typical thrift finds but this one just screams RRL to me.   im not a thrifter by any means but was compelled for some reason to stop in one today since it was next to my local grocery store. ended up finding this marlboro country store denim jacket for 7 bucks. couldnt say no cause of the RRL resemblance. leather collar, flannel lined. its from the 1970 apparently. http://mistercrew.com/blog/2010/11/09/the-marlboro-country-store/  
484 fit toasted brown
50 for one shipped, or 90 for both USA   indigo on indigo 17" waist 10" thigh 8.5" knee 8" opening   indigo with gold threading 16.5" waist 9.5" thigh 8.25" knee 8" leg opening
if anyone can proxy a pair of slim narrow from the sample sale ^-^ ... looking for 32/33 x 32
rechecked the sale page this morning and about half of it is gone. really liking some of the denim and supply stuff, particularly the blue slub cotton henley and short sleeve red shirt
probably going to pick up the botton blend fleece hoodie. oddly attracted to the zipper down the middle of the hood for some reason.
Guess i can finally post in the alden thread now that i bought these 403s