or Connect

Posts by pvoytko

rechecked the sale page this morning and about half of it is gone. really liking some of the denim and supply stuff, particularly the blue slub cotton henley and short sleeve red shirt
probably going to pick up the botton blend fleece hoodie. oddly attracted to the zipper down the middle of the hood for some reason.
Guess i can finally post in the alden thread now that i bought these 403s
Ready for this next sale
KLAXON HOWL denim coat made out of slubby japanese denim. Tagged a size XL but I wear large everything (jcrew, etc) and it is a perfect fit.
RRL Washington boots size 12. 175 OBO Barely worn as you can tell in the pics. Great boot just a bit big for my feet (I wear size 11.5NB/11Nike).
red wing postmans 9103 this was a japan only style dont really fit that comfy on my feet id give 8.5/10 condition. size: 10.5D 70 shipped USA
Any alden sales anywhere right now?
Nov 4th order still awaiting fufillment lol
A SA told me that sizing inconsistency is because they size off of the piece theyre influenced by. Like if theyre copying a WW2 vest thats a size large but fits more like an XL that will be reflected amongst the reproduction Could be an excuse, either way annoying