or Connect

Posts by pvoytko

those jcrew IR look insane I wanted a pair of the new harvester boots but i might get these instead
hopefully PA is KOP or philly
for any euros that might post in this thread, malford of london is doing 50 percent off all ralph lauren products, RRL included code RL50   www.malfordoflondon.com   includes sale items
 i just bought a pair...guess we'll see
This ebay seller has NWT japanese selvedge slim fits. Steal price for 120. sizes 32/33/34 it looks like http://www.ebay.com/itm/181491396673
Anyone have the flagstaff slim fits? Not a huge fan of light wash jeans but i think the wash on these looks cool. Just looking for a comment on quality.
Pmed
literally worn twice since i purchased it 175 shipped CONUS   i wear large in almost everything RRL but have broad shoulders and the XL was a perfecet fit. if you typically wear large this would probably be a better buy since its runs slim   still have the tags somewhere, orig was 390
In store sales are pretty crazy right now, also very picked over SA's are pretty accommodating with calling stores and helping you locate items
Any recommendations for an actual winter jacket?