or Connect

Posts by meowmix1891

Do you happen to know when the ravellos will be in? Weren't the two orders made at the same time?
Wow I totally wish I kept  an eye on the forums so I could have caught the PSA about the Alden DC cigar boot with medallion on aberdeen last. They look absolutely amazing! I was at the right place at the right time for the leffot daytrippers but not for these. Well I guess I gotta convince myself that I should be content with the daytrippers. If anyone in an 8.5E or 9E is planning on returning please let me know!
Honestly, after reading your conversation, I think you were definitely wrong.... Yes, most normal people don't care about a small nick, but that doesn't mean that its okay for you to not list it. "I honestly did not look over the shoes that closely when I listed them."--you already lost credibility there. Then you ask him to return the shoes first without notifying paypal? Are you an established member? Nope, only 60 posts over a course of 3 years.  Of COURSE hes going...
Yes this batch is GORGEOUS and yes these are superior to daytrippers. But your comment is equivalent to saying that Lexus is superior to Toyota. Duh it costs $200 + possible 10% customs more! I'm just jealous haha! I gave these up for the daytrippers so I'm venting lol! Man that ravello-like whiskey is f***ing awesome!
Is this still available?
For those of you who own the harlech, how do you like them? How casually can they be worn given the narrower and sleeker last? I'd like to purchase a pair in the future but not sure how well they'd fit into a wardrobe of only chinos and jeans.
Hi, will you ever carry some shell tanker boots again? I used to think they were the ugliest things in the world and now I'm scrambling to find a pair.
That was my initial reaction as well, but upon some reflection, I think I would still take the new ravello over the new cigar and lighter whiskey. Of course it doesn't compare to the old ravello, but what can we do right?
Do you guys know if the Giannis are a seasonal thing or a one time deal?