or Connect

Posts by Emixam

if this new iteration uses the same fabric as the previous release (with the wing patche), then yes the fabric feels like shit, really too thin. How much will be this new one ?
found on their website delivery policy :Non-EU Customers:Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order,...
these come from a Chinese reseller, all the pics are taken outside on the asphalt and the shoes never come with boxes.
these are fake
This thread needs more pics FW14 Brigadier Suede FW08 M.O.C. Kudu Suede SS11 Grizzly Kudu SS14 Virgil Horween Bison FW13 Cochise Horween Bison All sizes 12, except the Grillzy and MOC which are 11. The Grizzly fit OK, and the MOC I removed the insole and they fit like 11.5 now. Also the Cochise fits 1/2 size smaller, size up can be an aoption.
ask FIL they have old stock, also you can sneak in the 2nd hand stores, you have a ragtag nearby FIL which regularly has several Visvim items.
I dont understand why they add lining at sleeves on every style
^Virgil's last is not always the same each season, sometimes slimmer or bulkier....but mostly except for the slimmer outsole, they tend to look the same as brigadier volume wise.
[funny, because I also purchased it in navy on sale in january 2013, and it has been seating in my parents home until now...I am coming home for Xmas and will have to try it after 2 long years.
what about the short puffa down jacket ? Anyone owns it ?