or Connect

Posts by Emixam

a bit off topic, but regarding the Visvim quote, his comment is a bit unfair. Visvim shoes retail for around 500gbp in Japan. I remember 2 years ago when the JPY was much higher than now, Cabourn pieces would cost (after converted in gbp) almost double.
yes I do have it, it is lighter (12oz) than the 100% cotton versions wich vary from 13oz (dmgd) to 14oz (raw and unwashed), however it doesnt feel that much thinner. I really like it. Never washed it so far, I am a bit afraid of shrinkage (linen shrinks like crazy even after several washes).
I own it and didn't notice any bleeding at all.
what is the usual composition of the down padding of NC down jackets ? It is not mentionned on the short puffa jkt , only the shell fabric....
if you are 10,5 in Nike, then take 10
Brigs fit TTS, same as Virgil
the horween bison used for the FW13 and SS14Virgil is great, it is very easy to get scuff marks though (not that I really care). The Horween bison used for the cochise is quite different and less prone to scuff marks.
the first grizz iteration has no made in as well,but like all other they were made in china
if this new iteration uses the same fabric as the previous release (with the wing patche), then yes the fabric feels like shit, really too thin. How much will be this new one ?
found on their website delivery policy :Non-EU Customers:Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order,...