or Connect

Posts by Emixam

ICT store
All my Vis pairs are the same size,, in my experience never size down, even for 7 hole or Grizzly. Just follow your Virgil size. But there are some few pairs that needs to size up like Cochise, Hilts or ISDTAnyway, interesting you said that the 2016 Zermatt in same saie as your Virgil fit you small, I had the 1st iteration in kudu and the roomy toe box made them very comfy and TTS.
I think these are cool, even though I cannot see myself wearing them
Size 50 (fit TTS) Condition : 8/10 (worn less than 20times, no sign of wear excep for two little needles holes inside the collar - invisible from the outside and not in contact with down so no problem - and an open seam at shoulder, but an easy fix) Only selling because it doesn`t get cold enough where I live so I almost never wear it. 100% Norwegian Cotton canvas Shell and Lining Goose Down Padding Oversized Riri Zip Fastening with Leather Zipper and Snap Placket Snap...
these are from 2009 or so, very old make up
word
yes sorry i meant size down half.....
buy 1/2 size down compared with your Nike
joggers fit small, size up recommended.
+1 one on the sunglasses. If you really want to make sure, ask seller to take a pic of the other stikcer on the box, the one which mention sthe size of the lenses : it should mention 53mm as on the arms, the problem with the fakes is that the box always mention 55mm.....