or Connect

Posts by jimanchower

There will be an estimated ship date provided on the item page.
That's going to be too narrow for the Napoli with its 3.5" lapels. I wouldn't go any smaller than 3".
Thanks for that. Is that "new slate" or a different shade of gray?I don't have big thighs but I'm going to give the ULs some hard consideration before deciding whether or not to keep them. The pilling seems inevitable given enough wear, and stretch/friction seems to speed it up. I had to raise an eyebrow a bit to Tyler's comment about the Runweights pilling after 100 miles of running. Does not sound like they're up to the task of being "running shorts" but may work as...
What kind of leather is on those if you don't mind me asking?
Got the shirt. Love it. It's this one in size S, and it looks like I got one of the last ones. Fabric is fantastic, and the collar is very stylish IMO. I'm generally a button-down or moderate spread kind of guy but the curved cutaway is nice for a change. Looks great worn casually with the top two buttons undone, but doesn't look uptight with the second button buttoned.The fit is great. I like a slim fit and I was worried that the NY cut would be too loose. I would have...
If nothing else the trouser waist of a 34R is going to be too small; check out the product measurements listed. Like the other poster said, you look like a 36R.I bought a Napoli 38R about a year ago and the size advisor recommended 38R. I don't recall my measurements, but I was about 20 pounds heavier and had a waist about 2" larger. The shoulders are a touch to big but it fits well enough. I actually just ordered a 36R this week to determine if I need to sell my 38R and...
What measurements did you put into the size advisor?
I recently picked up a pair of Nomad pants and threw in an Iron Ox shirt to get the free shipping, thinking that I'd probably return the shirt. After all, it measures very similarly to a Uniqlo slim oxford that costs $20-30. But trying them on back-to-back, the fabric of the Proof shirt is so much nicer. I think it's a keeper. Wish they'd restock the blues in size M. Still trying to decide on the pants, though. They wear a bit warm, although maybe late July isn't the best...
Can anybody talk me in to / out of the ultralight trousers? There doesn't seem to be much love for them, but I've got a business trip to SoCal coming up and would like to travel light. I work from home and in the summer I'm in shorts 99% of the time, so the ultralights would not be everyday pants. Do they work well in that role with the understanding that they're a bit more delicate?
Thanks for the feedback. I emailed their CS about an exchange and they said to call, that they'd do free shipping on a replacement item and waive the return fee on the "navy" t-shirt. A bit of a hassle but can't ask for much more.