or Connect

Posts by jimanchower

Anybody need a cream-slate flannel in medium? I received mine today. Very nice fabric and fit. I considered having it tailored into a short-sleeved version, but instead I have listed it in the classifieds, here. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
Gustin Cream-Slate flannel, new This is a very nice, soft, flannel shirt. I was worried about the fit after hearing of folks who needed to size up, but it was pretty much spot-on. For reference I'm 5'11" 170# with a 38.5" chest. Backed this using some store credit but I'm in the midst of simplifying my wardrobe and don't need more shirts now. $80 includes shipping, which saves you a whole dollar off of the Gustin price, but of course the main draw is that you get it in...
I own two, a white cotton twill dress shirt and a casual shirt and I like them quite a bit. In fact, I've been meaning to send the second one off to Luxire to have them copy the fit. Sleeve length is perfect for me in the 15.75" neck size. I typically wear a 15.5-16 neck and a 34" sleeve. I haven't tried their extra slim fit because the slim fit is actually slim, compared to what you'd get from Brooks Brothers or similar.
In the past several years I've owned a couple of pairs of Maui Jims and most recently I've been wearing the Costa del Mar "Pumphouse" model. I decided that I wanted something a little different this year, and my search led me to Persol. After much searching on the forum and elsewhere, I settled on the 714 in a 52mm size because the 54mm seems comically big, but deciding on a specific pair took a bit of trial and error. These are their stories. I've got a somewhat light...
I had some store credit to burn so I backed some #75 Okayama Standards in 33 slim a couple of months ago. They came in yesterday but I really don't need any more jeans. Haven't even tried them on, so they're truly brand new. They measure 16.75" across the waist, same as Gustin's fit guide indicates. Yours for $112 shipped, the same price you'd pay straight from Gustin, but without the wait. Paypal okay.
Just received my first KW polo (though I own a rugby) and it's fantastic. The color (pink) and fit are perfect. Love the collar. I had considered sizing down to a M but I'm glad I stuck with L. For what it's worth I'm 5'11" 170# with a 38.5" chest.
I bought these new along with a black pair of 714s and wore them both off and on for a couple of weeks. I'd like to keep both for the sake of variety, but the sensible thing is to let these go. As cool as the tortoise/blue color scheme is, I think the black favors my coloring more. Condition is excellent, with only a small mark on the frame where the hinge touches when they fold (see last picture). Comes with everything you see pictured. Guaranteed authentic. These are...
Brand new and authentic. 52mm size. Polarized lenses. http://www.persol.com/usa/collections/sun/PO0714/95-58#b New with tags, box, manual, case, etc. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal preferred.
... but medium mint sold out in the meantime.
32 in Levi's 514, 31 in N&F Weird Guy