or Connect

Posts by GSHARP87

I'm starting to really appreciate owning a good pair of boots. Aesthetically they look fantastic and the comfort was there from the first wearing. Already looking for some Shell's as my next purchase. I like the rust in these but I may go for something a bit darker for variety.
 Does anyone have any experience with Urad products on these boots? Would the products mentioned above be safe to use or would something else be more recommended?
 Going half size down I get a great fit with medium thickness socks. They really are made bigger than the shoes I normally wear, so for me I needed to size down.
I received my very first 1000 mile boots today in rust. I went a half size down on my normal shoe size and they fit beautifully. I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with Urad products, especially the "tenderly" and "shoe & leather cleaner". Would it be safe to use this combo of conditioner and polish on these boots? I got them after doing some research but I'd like to double check with the more experienced folk on here.   Cheers!