or Connect

Posts by EEWithoutStyle

Is this creasing normal on my Park Aves? I've only worn them 4 times. I'm concerned because I have no gap between the laces when they are tied up. Maybe I need to move to a narrower width? Opinions please because I have two other brand new shoes on the same last and would go get them exchanged before wearing them.
Is this creasing normal on my Park Aves? I've only worn them 4 times. I'm concerned because I have no gap between the laces when they are tied up. Maybe I need to move to a narrower width? Opinions please because I have two other brand new shoes on the same last and would go get them exchanged before wearing them.
Was really hoping that they would put the boxer briefs on sale as I am in need of some. Oh well.
Thanks for your input. Yes the leg opening is narrow but I'm very skinny so I think it looks OK on me. I just wasn't sure about length as I've seen folks wear chinos a little higher to show sock. I'm still learning style so not sure if I should lengthen it a bit. Plan on wearing them business casual.
Just under
Please comment on my Chinos.  Ignore the fit of the shirt, all the better fitting shirts are in the wash.     I always have trouble with proper fitting pants in the waist and inseam.  I feel as though the leg opening is ok on these but not sure if I need to modify the hem or waist.      
Honorable Tailors, please comment on my Chinos.  I always have trouble with proper fitting pants in the waist and inseam.  I feel as though the leg opening is ok on these but not sure if I need to modify the hem or waist.    
$10 restocking fee is only for 2nds and if you use their shipping label.
Which online brokerage do you guys use?  I'm thinking about Merrill Lynch/BOA because of the 30 free trades a month.
My thoughts exactly. Thanks for your input.