or Connect

Posts by EEWithoutStyle

Was really hoping that they would put the boxer briefs on sale as I am in need of some. Oh well.
Thanks for your input. Yes the leg opening is narrow but I'm very skinny so I think it looks OK on me. I just wasn't sure about length as I've seen folks wear chinos a little higher to show sock. I'm still learning style so not sure if I should lengthen it a bit. Plan on wearing them business casual.
Just under
Please comment on my Chinos.  Ignore the fit of the shirt, all the better fitting shirts are in the wash.     I always have trouble with proper fitting pants in the waist and inseam.  I feel as though the leg opening is ok on these but not sure if I need to modify the hem or waist.      
I am in the process of a complete sock drawer makeover.  How do these compare to J.Crew which have a similar composition?
Honorable Tailors, please comment on my Chinos.  I always have trouble with proper fitting pants in the waist and inseam.  I feel as though the leg opening is ok on these but not sure if I need to modify the hem or waist.    
$10 restocking fee is only for 2nds and if you use their shipping label.
Which online brokerage do you guys use?  I'm thinking about Merrill Lynch/BOA because of the 30 free trades a month.
My thoughts exactly. Thanks for your input.
Anyone here wear the Manistee belt with brogues? I'm thinking about just getting plain belts just on case I have two shoes in the same color but one isn't a brogue? Thoughts?