or Connect

Posts by JeffArmoury

Hi, They have just arrived today, we should be reaching out to clients soon for shipping and delivery. All the best, Jeff
 If you look a few posts up you should see the sizing charts for both of those as well. The 184 is a bit slimmer in all areas than the AMJ03.  Narrower in the shoulders and lapel, with a higher buttoning point.  Both of them have soft shoulder construction and are really comfortable.  The AMJ03's armholes are quite high as well.  That being said, I can wear both models and I really enjoy both. Personally, the AMJ03 is the best fitting off-the-rack garment I've ever worn....
 Sure, that's actually an older Liverano button down in a heavy denim that Antonio used to make.  Unfortunately, they don't make it anymore (believe me, I've asked).  That being said, we do now carry our own chambray shirt that is very similar and that's probably what you say from Alan. Hope that helps, Jeff
 AMJ01   42 44 46 48 50 52 54 56 shoulder width  43 44 45 45.7 46.7 47.7 49.2 50.7 around chest  103 106 109 111 114 117 121 125 around belly 85 88 91 93 96 99 103 107 length 68.5 70 72.5 73.5 75.5 76.5 78 79.5 sleeve length 58 59 61.5 63 64.5 66 68 70.5   The fit of the 184 and AMJ01 are quite different.  The AMJ tends to have a slightly higher drop, is a bit longer, and...
 Let me do some measuring and get back to you on this. Jeff
 Bummer, unfortunately that size and color is sold out.  We will be getting restocks (including something special, hehehe) but that won't be until next fall :( Sorry man. J
Hey guys,   Just a heads up that Liverano will be back in town at our NYC location the 29th - 31st.  For any questions or appointments, you can shoot me a PM, email us at nyc (at) thearmoury (dot) com, or call us at 646.613.7613.   I put up a quick post of his garments in various fitting stages if anyone's interested, here.  Also, you can always feel free to stop by just to chat if you're interested, although this week in NY seems like it's not going to be a fun...
OK, so ignoring most everything AY says, Liverano will be back in town at our NYC location the 29th - 31st.  For any questions or appointments, you can shoot me a PM, email us at nyc (at) thearmoury (dot) com, or call us at 646.613.7613.   I put up a quick post of his garments in various fitting stages if anyone's interested, here.  Also, you can always feel free to stop by just to chat if you're interested, although this week in NY seems like it's not going to be a fun...
 Yep, signature duffle in chestnut leather.
Just a heads up that we have Fox in town tomorrow for custom umbrellas.  Feel free to call us if you had something in mind and you can't make it / don't live in NY.  Stay warm dudez.