or Connect

Posts by JeffArmoury

Hi Alco, You should be able to access them unless you are outside of North America, in which case you may not be able to.  Ascot shirts are one thing on the webstore that's only sold to our North American clients. Please let me know if this link works for you. http://www.thearmourystore.com/us/categories/shirts Thanks, Jeff
 Hi Hanbei, They are not sized that way - the measurements are true.  But acot prewashes their fabric so the shrinkage is quite minimal. They are a slim fit but not skinny in any sense.  They have a high armhole which helps it fit across a wide range of individuals.  If you'd like me to send measurements in a specific size, I'd be more than happy to help. Thanks, Jeff
It sounds kind of boring, but I favor the classic last in almost all make ups.  I think it works the best for most everything besides loafers and boots.  One other thing - if you've never tried on Saint Crispin's before, then I'd suggest getting to somewhere that you can.  I wear a 8/8.5 US in Alden, a 7/7.5 UK in Carmina, and a 6.5E UK in Saint Crispin's!   Also, for the New Yorkers, Phillip will be in town on the 25th and 26th to take orders for MTO and Pret...
 Hey Sol, Salva will be here the 2nd and 3rd of May.  We also have Phillip from Saint Crispin's coming at the end of the month on the 25th and 26th of April.
 Hey F, we are quoting a 3 month turnaround time but it often comes faster than that depending on the model that you order. Jeff
Alright guys looks like you got your MTO sweetener.     In honour of Carmina’s first trunk show with us in NYC, they are offering a 10% MTO surcharge on calf instead of the usual 30%. Calf MTO pricing now starts at USD 605!  This offer is ONLY valid during their trunk show in New York, today and Friday!  Let me know if you guys have any questions.   Jeff
Just a heads up that Antonio, Taka-son, and Qemal are in town for bespoke commissions at The Armoury NYC.  This is their first visit to New York in a very long time and we're very excited to have them.  Feel free to stop by the shop to say hi, but if you're interested in having something made up please contact us at nyc@thearmoury.com or give us a ring at 646-713-7613.     Thanks,   Jeff
 For the Screening or for the Trunk Show?  We have plenty of spots left open for the screening and we can always make room for the trunk show.  It's not completely necessary but it's usually good to make an appointment with us at nyc@thearmoury.com