or Connect

Posts by JeffArmoury

No problem - glad we were able to find a pair for you! All the best, Jeff
 Shoot, it looks like our restock may not cover you.  Shoot us an email at nyc@thearmoury.com and we can see what we can do. For the restocks, think tassel loafers and black suede! Jeff
 Hi AHS, What size are you?  We are restocking the 762 soon (1 month) but not the 80421. We have new models planned but they won't drop until next year. Jeff
 Hey AHS, We have an order coming in soon but I believe it's mostly restocks.  Was there a model that you were interested in? All the best, Jeff
 Of course - would you mind sending me your email so that I can put you in touch properly?  You can DM if that's easiest. Thanks, Jeff
 Hi Harold, Thanks for reaching out. We have a variety of suits that we offer at The Armoury each with different prices, styles, and makes.  If there is one that you're particularly interested, let us know and we will be happy to help out.  The best way would be to email us at nyc@thearmoury.com and we can help you out more extensively there. Alternatively, you can check out our website for further information.  We just launched our F/W lookbook with Mr. Slowboy! All the...
 Hey E, Yes we do - I'm happy to put one aside for you.  Is there a color that you like? Alternatively, shoot us an email to nyc@thearmoury.com and we'll see what we can do about shipping. Thanks, Jeff
 It's okay, we don't think just because this is our "Affiliate" thread people shouldn't be allowed to ask whatever questions they have. Jake has moved on to other ventures and although we we're sad to see him go, we wish him the best and still remain close with him.  Jake was always a strong part of the Armoury identity and we're excited to see what the future holds for him!
 No problem, like I said were here to help with whatever you need. Yes, Nacky does prescriptions, but there is an added cost for the lenses. All the best, Jeff
 Hey Frank, Right now, everything we have is up on the website, but expect a restock soon.  Was there something specific that you wanted?  We're happy to help out with MTO's over email for Nackymade.  Just let me know. Thanks, Jeff