or Connect

Posts by JeffArmoury

Let me do some measuring and get back to you on this. Jeff
 Bummer, unfortunately that size and color is sold out.  We will be getting restocks (including something special, hehehe) but that won't be until next fall :( Sorry man. J
Hey guys,   Just a heads up that Liverano will be back in town at our NYC location the 29th - 31st.  For any questions or appointments, you can shoot me a PM, email us at nyc (at) thearmoury (dot) com, or call us at 646.613.7613.   I put up a quick post of his garments in various fitting stages if anyone's interested, here.  Also, you can always feel free to stop by just to chat if you're interested, although this week in NY seems like it's not going to be a fun...
OK, so ignoring most everything AY says, Liverano will be back in town at our NYC location the 29th - 31st.  For any questions or appointments, you can shoot me a PM, email us at nyc (at) thearmoury (dot) com, or call us at 646.613.7613.   I put up a quick post of his garments in various fitting stages if anyone's interested, here.  Also, you can always feel free to stop by just to chat if you're interested, although this week in NY seems like it's not going to be a fun...
 Yep, signature duffle in chestnut leather.
Just a heads up that we have Fox in town tomorrow for custom umbrellas.  Feel free to call us if you had something in mind and you can't make it / don't live in NY.  Stay warm dudez.  
 Not at this time, we just had a trunk show with them in November.  Keep in mind, we take orders for Orazio year round, so they don't have to be here visiting to order MTM. As soon as we know the dates I can update you. All the best, Jeff
Hey guys,   Just a quick update on our upcoming trunk show schedule.   NYC: Fox Umbrellas - Jan 24th NYC: Liverano - Jan 29th - 31st HKG: Nackymade - Feb 6th - 8th NYC: Nackymade - Feb 12th - 14th NYC: Saint Crispin's - March 13th - 14th NYC: Ring Jacket - March 20th - 21st HKG: Saint Crispin's - March 23rd - 24th   Thanks,   Jeff
Some version of black derbys as opposed to oxfords I'd imagine.
BTW good choice on the 524.  My pair is my favorite pair of shoes.