or Connect

Posts by JeffArmoury

Hey V, not at the moment.  We're planning on sticking to the cutaway collar for all of the new incoming polos so you shouldn't see any changes there.  That being said, feel free to shoot me a DM and I can see what I can do for you. Jeff
 Philip, that's great to hear!  April was pretty packed, so I'm glad you were taken care of.  If there's anything I can help with, let me know. Jeff
 I ended up going with dark brown suede loafers (not bespoke, MTO), but I'm not sure you can go wrong in either direction.  For something more casual to wear from jeans to sport coats I almost always suggest suede. Jeff
 Hey Murph, Most likely not as the Coherence runs are very small, but there is always a chance.  I will keep this in mind and update you if anything changes. Jeff
 Hey M, So far so good - as most of you probably understand it takes a few seasons of stocking Alden before you can start looking into expanding the selection and creating makeups.  That's definitely something we're interested in though, so we'll keep everyone updated when that happens. Jeff
 Hey PCK, Yep, he will be back May 20th - 21st!  Let me know if you'd like me to book you in. All the best, Jeff
 We have a similar version (same fit, same fabric) in a button down collar. https://thearmoury.com/null/the-armoury-denim-button-down-shirt-dark-blue-dark-blue Unfortunately, the spread collars are sold out. Jeff
 Yes it was.  The polos are constructed with a true collar band just like a regular dress shirt, so they tend to stand up just like an open collar shirt.  Again, this was a design element that we chose so that it would be easier to wear them with tailoring.  Hope that helps! All the best, Jeff
 At the moment, Dembech only visits Hong Kong, but we'd be very excited to host them in the U.S.  If that ever happens I'll make sure to let you know. All the best, Jeff
 Hi, Hope that it worked out! And yes, we intentionally made them a bit longer because we often tuck them in and wear them with tailoring in the summer months. Jeff