or Connect

Posts by HelloFello

Mohawk General Store in Southern California this shirt when I was there few days. Didn't try it on though.
Yes, same here, hard part is figuring out which color/fabric. Already have a few olive/green toned light jackets, but navy or black is just too boring. Decision...decision. Out of all the pieces I've seen so far of SS15 in pictures/in person, the only must cops are the Enfield jacket and the Aviator jacket in floral. The rest will have to marinate on me a bit.
Thanks for the insight, that's how I felt about the hand of Expedition Jacket from SS14 at first. Was a bit TOO stiff for comfort, but after about 5 or 7 times of wear, the fabric softened up to perfection, now it's one of my go-to piece, not to heavy, perfect for me in the Southern California weather. And because it's warm here, I usually go heavier on the SS stuff vs the FW stuff. Already have my eyes on a few of the jackets.
Madras Works Shirt Olive Reverse Sateen Fatigues New Balance
Subbed for sure
But I think they'd give you store credit though, you're not likely to get 100% of what you've paid on it selling it to another member.
I'm only 5'10 and 155 lbs, and the Bedford are so tight on me as is, don't see how someone taller and bigger than me can take a medium in Bedford.
Glad somebody got what I was trying say. I'm talking those that buy expensive "collectible" sneakers but never wears it in real life, or when they do, they walk flat footed, so they won't crease the shoes. Yes, I have a few favorite EG pieces, but I guess I get more of a kick off seeing them on me, than in a closet. And yes, I do own a few Charvet things, and yes I'd wear it to a kids birthday party as long as the setting calls for it, not by the price of it.
Clothes were meant to be worn regardless of the price tag, if you buy EG to sit in closet and afraid to put any wear on them, then why buy them? To me that sounds like what a lot of sneaker guys and Jordan heads do, spends money on shoes they can't wear, or to only put them on briefly to take pics to show them off on the Internet. "Beater Kicks"
Finally able to wear some of my SS stuff now that Socal is finally cooling down to mid-80s, so glad I didn't splurge on the FW stuff Seersucker Dayton Shirt Khaki Ripstop Pants (don't know the name or the season) My girl's FWK fit Chambray work shirt Polka Dot skirt all from SS14