or Connect

Posts by HelloFello

Yes they do sometimes I wish they use more traditional patterns like blackwatch. How many polka dot stuff can you really have...
I'm almost always a medium in EG stuff, and have never run into anything that's too short on the sleeves for me(32-33 inch sleeve), almost always a inch or two longer (to accommodate a 34-35 inch sleeve, I'd guess). Might want to bring it to a tailor to see if it can be let out, my guess is that it has been shortened.
I'm a medium in most EG stuff, but the small on the shawl collar sweater at Tanner Goods fit me great, but it'll depend on how you like your stuff to fit and how many layers. I personally think you should size down because like most non-washable knit stuff, it'll stretch and give with more wear.
Care to take a fit pic? Have the Homespun Bedford, and contemplating on if I should start a hunt for the matching Ghurka.
Tried on the small of the knit sweater today, usually a medium, but the small fitted perfectly.Threads and Needles is a small store in Torrance, typically only order one size of each, but cool little shop. They've carried EG for a few seasons now.
I'll take one for ya when I get a chance
Hey Mike, you forgot about Threads and Needle in Torrance. They haven't received their first shipment yet, but they typically buy quite a bit of EG as well. Because they're kinda located in an area not so well known for shopping, you'd find a lot of decent sale items there too.
Yes if you consider store credit as a form of refund then, yes it's a good policy lol. Great customer service for sure though.