or Connect

Posts by HelloFello

About to say the same thing, looks like the gray tropical wool version.
There are exceptions to that too. Forward by Elyse Walker is strictly a online stockist without a physical store front.
I think most of the stockists can sell online, but you just gotta call them for it. The website will show you what size they have on the particular piece and you just call and place phone order. Personally I find that process a little more of a "special personal order" experience, as you get to ask the SA about the fit and cut vs just add to cart, checkout and get a order confirmation email.
Depends on the particular model, but I find size smalls fit me the best as a 32 waist.
It is pretty thin, but define "heat"
Nice!! Thanks, have the Aviator and matching vest from last year's light grey, might get the cinch shorts Fon this year.
Has someone compared this year's Tropical Wool vs last SS14'S Tropical Wool? Have a few pieces from last year with the same material, if it's identical from last year to this year, could have a few pieces matched up.
Thanks, both of you.
Did you size down on this? I feel like this blazer (have the vest)and vest combo ran much bigger than typical eg stuff.
I've never been in the Northeast, but I have the black one with wool on one side and quilted padding on the other. I normally just it with a medium weight shirt underneath, but can squeeze in a vest if I wanted. Most of the blazers from eg are all pretty soft shouldered, that it can stretch quite a bit of you heavily layer anything, imo.