or Connect

Posts by HelloFello

In general, Andovers and Bakers are slimmer than Bedfords. They haven't made a Brookline in a while, but they tend to be on the generous side, like the LDT blazer.
Depends on what you're comparing to... went with a medium as most of my shirts. But took a large for Baker jackets, medium for Bedfords, and medium for Expedition. So I'd say go with the same size you'd take for your shirts and Bedfords.
Patches are awesome, which is what makes eg cool, if not, it'd just look like something of a hand me down from q great great grandpa lol. Eg's fw stuff is always just a updated modern version of traditional stuff.
@mbaum ya, I don't know how you can even wear more than one layer during this socal weather, it sucks I know because I picked up 6 jackets for the ss14 season, and haven't really had the chance to wear them because it's too hot, but they'll come in handy for us socal guys this fall.
There is a navy and white version of the fisherman shirt this season, and pretty sure the shirt you posted from eBay is it. I have the Henley shirt version of it from this season in navy and white.
My girl's EG fit for the day
Mixing the old e.g.with the new
Lol that's pretty brutally honest.