or Connect

Posts by latestyle

Sold     Alden for Leffot 11 D #8 Horween shell cordovan Norwegian handsewn split toe (NST) "Tanker" boots on the Barrie last with speedhooks and commando soles (model number 40349HC). They have a 360 degree flat welt. The welt and edging are "antique," which is a light to medium brown. These boots retail for $755, are first quality (not seconds), and have been worn approximately 6 times. I purchased these from another SF member who purchased them directly from Leffot....
Alden for Leffot 11 D #8 Horween shell cordovan Norwegian handsewn split toe (NST) "Tanker" boots on the Barrie last with speedhooks and commando soles (model number 40349HC). They have a 360 degree flat welt. The welt and edging are "antique," which is a light to medium brown. These boots retail for $755, are first quality (not seconds), and have been worn approximately 6 times. I purchased these from another SF member who purchased them directly from Leffot. I only...
Half-  what size do you wear ? I'm going to list a pair of Leffot Tankers color 8 in the next couple of days. NIB, worn only inside a few times. I bought them from a SF member. They are size 11 D.  
Trubalance D  =  Barrie D   ?     Thanks
CXL Tanker ??  I didn't see that on LS.........where is the offering ? Thanks
Those are fantastic, perhaps my favorite boots.....wish they were available again........
http://www.zoesmfgco.com/index.html
Yes. Black, brown, and cordovan are available. 
Did you use NEUTRAL VSC ?  Thank you. 
Chef, just sent 11 list to you. I would expect not much still available.....