or Connect

Posts by wickid

So you wear a Medium in the regular tshirts? Those fit me perfect at Medium  
removed
I wear medium in classic crew but the co mix crew seems more snug..should I size up of is it because of thicker material?
Is the 256 ideal for a daily commute carrying a dish aprox 6in x 6in, 3-4in deep? Along with misc items, mags, phone, keys, water, wallet, etc?   Thank You
After intense research I pulled the trigger on these today with the 50% off sale they are running..originally $599...What do you guys think?   http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/?p=28510-1-961&dmmid=&src=orderconf_pr
Glad i found this thread as i am in the same situation..   These are the 3 I think I have slimmed my choices down to. They all have very high reviews, except the Eddie Bauer which is a new model but the old model was rated very high. The Woolrich can be found new for around $300 which makes all of these in the same price range and im OK with. The LL Bean seems to be the most highly rated with Woolrich having mixed reviews (80% good).   I would like to have one that...
Is there any plans to make a Dark Brown Leather belt?
are these more blue or black, pics seem very dark almost black
update: So I have gotten the Frye Walter in DK Brown that i posted earlier. Love the style, color, fit. They even feel very high quality but the leather is so soft soft it scratches VERY easily. My fingernail left a scuff taking it out the box :/. Any way to prevent this?   I purchased some Leather Honey after doing some research on a good conditioner. After applying and letting it dry over night, one of my boot is slightly darker brown than the other, if you stare you...