or Connect

Posts by bjax

I can say that the quilting on my black Escobars looks really good. Pocket placement is kind of weird as someone stated a few pages back but nothing substantial in my opinion.
Black Escobars copped. Shweeet!
Well that was no fun...
Both Snap Shirts came in last night and I can say they are very well made and the quality is evident. Just a note to anyone considering the shirt, the sleeves seem to fit very tight particularly at the bicep. I don't have huge arms but they are not small either. I am hoping they will give some with wear because they are great shirts but are currently kind of restricting.
Any current SF discount code? I want to give the snap shirts a shot.
The Revolve pics make the snap shirt look rather short in length. Is this the case? I am happy with my XXL Villain and wanted to know what size you would recommend on the snap shirt? I probably won't wear it over anything more than a t-shirt. If it helps, I wear a size XL in Supreme button up shirts and my arms are rather long. I'm 6' 2" and weigh approx. 225 lbs. Thanks in advance
The fit pic of the snap overshirt on Revolve looks terrible. Is the shirt really that short? I am happy with my XXL Villain and wanted to know what size you would recommend on the snap shirt? I probably won't wear it over anything more than a t-shirt. If it helps, I wear a size XL in Supreme button up shirts and my arms are rather long. I'm 6' 2" and weigh approx. 225 lbs. Thanks in advance
I also meant to make note that the placement of the side pockets on the Escobars is very well done. It feels very natural (if that makes sense) I will say that I have to agree with the member a couple posts above me that mentioned the size of the hood on the Villain. I do wish it was bigger and more functional.
XXL Villain Hoodie and XL Escobar Sweats came in today and damn do they feel good. Quality and fit is right on. I have to thank everyone for all their assistance with getting the sizing right the first time (whether you guys know you helped or not, lol). For reference, I am 6' 2" and weight 225lbs. I was really nervous about how they would fit but it worked out just how I like. Thanks John Elliott + Co., you have a repeat customer over here.
^ Thanks. Just placed my order.