or Connect

Posts by SpecialK2k12

I'm trying to get better at actually posting stuff here, rather than just lurking.   So here is some stuff from this week, I really should be working through my backlog, but everyone knows how that goes...     LP Cashmere Sweater       LP Black Cotton Polo       Alden Suede Loafers, I can't find any info about the model number online.    
That I personally sold? Probably the Kiton Blue Sport Coat I bought for $10 that I sold for $227.50. Spoo consigned a couple Brioni Super 250s suits I found for a little over $700/each I paid $25-$30 each for those.
And while it wont give you the exact price you can still sort from high to low (or low to high) and see where things fell approximately.
Haha I saw those in store since they are local to me and passed on them. They have had them listed for months, don't worry.
Military denim, thinking 1996 from the contract number. Don't know if its worth anything, but I would guess probably not since its relatively recent and a cotton/poly blend.
Yea Diors look like the 19cms that I found a bit ago. Glad everyone else is finding stuff even if the last couple days have been dry here.
 The postal workers will have a little plastic window thing for them, since you have to include 3 copies. Just go in and tell them you have an international shipment. Make sure you've signed all the copies first though.    I would try and fight it, they are supposed to return it in the same condition they received it. It's worth a shot, as lame as sitting on hold can be.
I've picked up a ton of stuff recently but I've been to lazy to repost it here. Except for this, I thrifted a dollar for sixty nine cents. Love 30% off stampbooks.
Legit exotic skins (gator/croc etc) pretty much anything from Allen Edmonds, vineyard vines on the woven/non leather front. I don't really mess with Trafalgar or Coach too much anymore unless its crazy cheap and mint. There aren't usually a ton of belts around here, just like shoes I think people tend to run them into the ground.
What color did you list in the drop down menu item specifics? That's what eBay cares about. If you listed beige or khaki eBay should side with you, regardless of shade.