or Connect

Posts by malaysian

Bought a suit from suitsupply about 2 weeks ago. Needed to use the suit right away from an interview and a presentation on the following dat, so I didn't have time to get it altered.  Going back to asia this summer so I won't be able to get it altered until this fall. Is there a time frame suitsupply has for alterations? (btw I do know they charge for alterations)
Only have 6 pairs of jeans and most of them are raws...haven't broken in all of them yet but I'm already thinking of what to buy next   1.) Nudie slim jims (indigo raws) 2.) Nudie grimm tims (indigo raw) 3.) Nudie Thin Finn (organic black) 4.)APC Petit Standards (indigo raw) 5.) APC Petit Standards (black) 6.) DIor Homme MIJ 19cm raws
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but which suitsupply store is better (in terms of service): SoHo or Madision Ave?
Btw, how do you guys store your CG jackets? I'm living in a college dorm and I'll be taking most of my clothes to some air conditioned storage space. Just curious how should I keep my jacket? Pack it inside an air space bag?
Not sure if my late reply is gonna help, but anywayMost large retailers like Bloomingdales, Barneys, Saks all stock CGsPersonally I prefer Bloomingdales as it has a large selection of CGs. Go to their flagship store on 3rd ave
Hey guys, I plan on getting my first suit from Suit Supply somewhere this week (I live in NYC so I'll prob go to either the one in Soho or Madision Ave) I have no experience in suits in general- this will be my first suit. My budget is around $500 and I'm planning on getting a suit for my finance internship this fall. Thinking of a navy, 2 button one. Not too sure about the material though. Just looking for one I can wear in all seasons. What suit should I look for at...
  Copped a pair of Montgomerys in black. Feels more comfortable than the original W1K. In terms of the leather, according to a Wolverine representative it's Horween leather, but I compared the leather with the original W1K, this feels more shiny and PVC-ish. Anyway, what should I use for this boots? Is the Heavy Duty LP sufficient?
I get the white patches too. I usually get a damp cloth and wipe them off and then dust them off with my brush. Usually does the trick.   Btw, could anyone recommend me something similar to the Montgomery? I like the looks of the Montgomery but I heard the quality isn't really good.
Will those products give a "shine" to the boots after being conditioned with the LPs? Cos currently I've used the LPs, but it leaves my boots with more of a matte finish. Looking for something with gives off a bit of a shine.
Ahhh shucks. Just moved to US two months ago; never really had any problems with the customs til now. Painful :(