or Connect

Posts by mini14gb

I see what your saying but the stitching is actually fine currently I do not have another picture.  I think the aberration you are seeing is something caused by the flash going off.   
Well my semi dress arrived and so far the fit seems to be excellent.  There are the plain jane models in standard brown dress, the only modification was a lowered heel.  
Been running hooks on my boots for over 20 years, never had them snag on ANYTHING.
The last is the form they use to build the boots. It will determine the fit, style, and look of the boot as well as it's size.
Listen, here is the number to Whites directly. 800-541-3786. They are very easy to reach there is no wait time. Ask them. They will politely tell you no and then roll their eyes when you get off the phone. Matter of fact it might take them 15 minutes to unroll them. Here's a little known fact, ALL White's have a leather liner in the toe vamp area and I've never oiled it. I've logged the woods in White's boots for 20 plus years and live a couple hours from their factory...
Read this article with a representative from Whites giving an interview to hotshotsfitness.com which is a firefighter website. He talks about boot care and over oiling. http://www.hotshotfitness.com/whitesfirefightingboots.html
Not unless they want stained socks. Don't over oil your boots you will make the leather TOO soft and spongy. No need to oil the inside EVER.
Take it to a local boot shop.
Denver area White's dealers.     WESTERN TRADING COMPANY     3524 SOUTH BROADWAY ENGLEWOOD, CO 80110-3630 6 miles Detail Map T: (303)789-1827 F: (303)761-0644 ARVADA ARMY NAVY SURPLUS         5701 OLDE WADSWORTH BLVD ARVADA, CO 80002 7 miles Detail Map T: (303)424-5434 F: (303)424-1304 Website   WHITESIDE'S BOOTS & WESTERN 855 BRIDGE STREET BRIGHTON, CO 80601
You guys are really showing your lack of working man roots by not knowing where to buy good boots. Check with ALL agriculture supply stores like Big R Supply, Murdochs Supply basically any place they sell a chain saw they probably sell Whites's, not to mention small custom boot shops. Whites are made for the blue collar man, catering to fashionistas is just a side job. Use the dealer locator on White's website. I bet there are a ton of Whites dealers around Denver.