or Connect

Posts by mini14gb

To add rep click the thumbs up button. It doesn't really do anything other than acknowledge something positive brought to the discussion.
Added some reputation to Whacky for starting this incredible and informative thread. Above is his original post that got the ball rolling.
I figured it out.....duh...
What is CWB?
I have SDress in standard Brown and love them. Durable! And looks awesome.
I can help you out. 
This is very true.  I have the NW last in rough out boots I use for work and you do need to size up.  If you go lace to toe you can go one size narrower.  I wear 10 E in the Semi-dress and Farmer/Rancher but in the smoke jumper lace to toe NW last I wear 10.5D after first trying the 10 D which was to short.
I've been offered to trade for a pair of Whites in Horween British Tan Chromexcel as trade. If anybody has this leather can you tell me how robust it is? Is it a good thick capable of being worked hard or is it a thinner leather?
I see what your saying but the stitching is actually fine currently I do not have another picture.  I think the aberration you are seeing is something caused by the flash going off.   
Well my semi dress arrived and so far the fit seems to be excellent.  There are the plain jane models in standard brown dress, the only modification was a lowered heel.