or Connect

Posts by ChasingBobby

21Mercer...lolYou have a better chance playing the lottery than trying to win something @ 21Mercer...
 Check your local Nike Outlets...I have seen them for $89.99 + 30% off...
 Beast...because of the similarity of the soles: 
 When Yao Ming was out with the injury...he was voted into the ASG back to back years...lol
 I believe seeing it for $250 on the UK RRL site...
 Pardon my ignorance with those fleece pants...wth is the difference with those and the regular techs? lol
 Kinda had that feeling lol...hit or miss....ill post some of the stuff later that I got from the outlet a few years back...
Not very true... Usually near a big holiday, 4th of july or labor day they have major sales at outlets...ive picked up Running shorts for $10, Tanks for $8 and even sweatpants under $20...Just check the clearance section...its usually 25-40% instore and additional 30% off the clearance... ill post up my last year picks when I get a chance...
   I remember a few years back when WOODBURY outlet received tons of Rugby goodies...Sweaters, cardigans, polos and tees for under $20...Would calling RL CSR (near future) have any info on them reaching the outlets??
 RRL rep told me today was the last day. (01/20/13) As for the outlets...I dont know how that works...where it goes and when it arrives for sale...