or Connect

Posts by ChasingBobby

Didnt know the the Masterpiece was NDC and NT only... All I can tell you...they SUPER fkin light....but with excessive ball in them, I can see tears in the knits...
 RSVP @ Nike LV is a dead end...lol From what I heard...there is a Bot that wipes that place OUT!
    NTNY. I was able to get a pair for myself. The problem with the Kobe 9 is the price tag....Re-sellers cant make much off of it but the Tiffs are a differ. story. People expected the tiffs to be a GR, but once they realize the limited quantity of them, they abandon the Kobe 9 and went for the Tiffs which is MSRP @ $108.  Kobe 9 ASG is def. better looking than the masterpiece...However, since its the first colorway of the 9's, there is more value to it.  Most of the kids...
 I m just surprised a shoe like KOBE 9 be OOS online instantly...but when I was at the store...they had still had plenty in stock...
Word....   Who is ready for a NIKE RESTOCK!
Guess I didnt see the humor there...
 We all know thats never gonna happan lol..watch them start slapping NIKE AIR on the back of js (3,4, 5 and 6) next year...
Black/Red VI for Black friday and and the Columbia's XI Xmas for sure...   Even though there is 500K+ made...the demand and hype of these will it make it seem like only 10k is released to the public...Look at the Gammas XI. 
This was 10+ years ago...when we all  actually wore our sneakers straight out of the box... what does RFX get? I actually wore them.
 My columbia's Patent leather area is pissed yellow from age...the "Legend blue" will turn yellow in matter of a week lol