or Connect

Posts by ChasingBobby

All sizes... From XS to XL   Pants sizes from 30 to 36.   apparently its a Jcrew/Madewell Sample sale...but I didn't see much madewell..   Def. pick  up the sweaters...I scored a few wool Shawls and wool cardigans for $35/ea. and they all from this current season.     Blazers/sportcoats from $80-$120 Winter outerwears is $150 Spring/fall jackets is $60-$120 Shoes are $100. Shirts from $25-$50 Hoodys $35   it will last till end of the week. Best to get there...
Scored a peacoat and a few wool sweaters off of Jcrew Sample sale in NY..pretty good deals... Few ludlow suits (mixed) as well...
Nice!   Just bought a pair IX for Ball! http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-jordan-9-retro-shoe/pid-678073/pgid-795134
 I felt as if both pairs were riding on my crotch...
Is there any real difference with the PS and the PNS? i tried on both and I dont see the difference. The PNS is slightly tighter around my thighs. Thats all I can really find.    Cheers!
 Right, not everything is 40% off...
bs...just spoke with a SA from there...only certain items NOT entire store
Mind sharing some of the online sites with the APC sales besides the main APC site..
Anyone know if any APC retailers will be having sales on their items?
 Im pretty sure its not first incident in our lives...but we are all just sharing our experiences so far...I mean this thread not just solely based on their products but the entire integrity of their overall customer service....I have receive no notice with any shipping confirmation. The only email was ..."we received your purchase and will be processed shortly. You will receive another email with shipping confirmation". Well, I didn't receive that email, so I contacted...