or Connect

Posts by ChasingBobby

Low straights slimmer than the Slim fits?
Whats the fit on the 1922 Buckle back jean? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=38348726
Anything good @ SH? How was the line?
 Sick RL collection! you from BK?Def. will PM you with some RRL items I need...@KushDryGoods and thanks for that link  @Ghost01
Would RRL be considered a luxury line for RL like Purple and black are? 
 Its Game Over.I was never successful with Eastbay as well. Back in the day it was all phone orders for me. 
 I was there 2 weekends ago, trying to locate a pair in my size..the smallest was a 38. I dont think they will restock on those....but who knows...
 pretty sure after this incident, the discounts for employees will be a bit more strict and most likely be monitored...I am curious if that person that gave it out to his/her friend, works for corporate or retail....def. Blacklisted in the retail world if thats the case...lol
 Not sure if he directed an attack towards you... but I agree with you...I wish somebody listed the code here...Slickdeals had it, Niketalk had it..I just completely missed it..On this forum, ESPECIALLY in this thread, its everyone for themselves...majority of the folks that post in this thread is resellers...I just realized it after going on ebay seeing the items they listed.... These folks are knowledgable and know their ish...but they not gonna spill the beans on the...