or Connect

Posts by watchidiot

Congratulations on the MTO! Looks great!Edit: I thought about the edge dressing too but saw your addtl photos.
This is my size and I'm really tempted. Was holding back on any purchase while waiting for RDA sale but this is really testing my resolve.
Thanks Mike! These are 8.5Ds so I'm guessing they are a bit on the small size compared to the 9/10 average that I've seen here in the thread. Seeing the shoes you are letting go off makes me wish I had bigger feet :-)Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd really love to get my hands on some walnut shell. Until then this is the closest I can get to it. Wearing my walnut strands today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice color! I think I know what leather to use for the remake of my Lexington.
Wearing my MTO Lexingtons today for their maiden voyage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 I've asked Allison what this leather is and hopefully she can come back to me with more information. But she confirms its not chili grain 1038.  Yeah, the cap toe is longer than expected. I hope they don't develop too many creases below the cap toe line, though I think some would be inevitable just because of where the line sits. Anyway, I've decided to keep this pair. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Yet again another example of fantastic customer service fro AE.
Thanks! They will get a lot of air-time while it's summer. It's like wearing slippers :-)
Thanks half! I was initially hesitant of ordering loafers from AE as I have a high instep and most info I've read says that AE loafers are a bit unforgiving to feet like mine. I was surprised that this shoe fits me well TTS. Now I think I'm hooked; this is my second loafer.
Maiden voyage of my MTO Lake Shore Drives. I love that this pair didn't feel like it needed to be broken. The upper is soft and the Dainite is quite pliable. Specs and more photos at the MTO Thread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk