or Connect

Posts by watchidiot

I'm with you. I don't understand how the it would affect the current available services. In fact it's a fantastic option for us where bespoke option is not available.
I believe the $1000 price quoted is the e-spoke service which includes sending an unfinished jacket for fitting for final adjustment. There should still be a different pricing for having a jacket directly made from provided measurements or copied from an existing jacket or previous jacket order, without fitting/final adjustment. The difference from the e-spoke service is that there would be no fitting of the unfinished jacket.   @luxire is my understanding correct?
I was hoping I could get the collective opinion of the folks here on what trouser would pair well with a tan mohair linen SC (http://luxire.com/products/harrisons-mersolair-linen-mohair-tan)? I'm attending a beach wedding in the tropics and requested to be in beach formal. I actually am confused as to what that means so I'm thinking odd trousers + SC. Is the Luxire cotton linen canvas light enough for beach wear? If yes, which color would pair well with tan for a beach...
[[SPOILER]] Very nice. Cant wait for the service to be available.
Thank you sirs.
Another late post. Enzo Bonafe chelsea boots in 74945 last. I had some problems with the boots but the gents at Skoak took care of their customer as usual. Many thanks again to the team. [[SPOILER]]
Thank you good sirs!
Cross posting from the Skoak thread... Finally got the chance to shoot some pictures of the EB reh lama + bergeronette button boots. Better late than never. [[SPOILER]]
Finally got the chance to shoot some pictures of the EB reh lama + bergeronette button boots. Better late than never. [[SPOILER]]
Steve of GF may have some split toe penny loafers on Forest. My tobacco ones were from him.