or Connect

Posts by watchidiot

What? Is there anything wrong with 3 pairs? Or more  No need t imagine, here is how it would look like hahaha
They are nice but CXL available at the price AE is offering it at is awesome (at least during the father's day sale).
For sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds brown shell cordovan Jefferson complete with box and shoebags. I bought this pair in 2013 as firsts and have only used it 4 times.   Complete specs below: last: 65 last size: 8.5D uppers: brown shell cordovan welt: wheeled brown flat welt edge dressing: brown transparent outsole: independence line leather sole insole and lining: lambskin Independence lining and insole   $500 plus shipping from Brunei. Free shipping to...
Very nice Randy! Welcome to SF!
@Leaves will the saddle shell NST pre order look like that? Not sure if that's the same last. Now I'm really excited.
My bad, what I meant is SMU free MTO is dead.MTO is still alive.
It has a Tomir sole. Here is the pic of the boxSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AE had these Cardon City boots as webgems back in 2013. Basically Daltons in napPa leather (similar to shaker heights) with harrier soles :-)
PSA before I post in the MP. I'm selling my brown shell Jefferson 8.5D and BNIB burgundy shell strand 8E. Since the MTO is dead this is probably the cheapest they will be available. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I thought the guys in this thread deserves first dibs.
PSA before I post in the MP. I'm selling my brown shell Jefferson 8.5D and BNIB burgundy shell strand 8E. Since the MTO is no longer SMU fee this is probably the cheapest they will be available. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I thought the guys in this thread deserves first dibs.