or Connect

Posts by watchidiot

PSA before I post in the MP. I'm selling my brown shell Jefferson 8.5D and BNIB burgundy shell strand 8E. Since the MTO is dead this is probably the cheapest they will be available. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I thought the guys in this thread deserves first dibs.
PSA before I post in the MP. I'm selling my brown shell Jefferson 8.5D and BNIB burgundy shell strand 8E. Since the MTO is no longer SMU fee this is probably the cheapest they will be available. Drop me a PM if you're interested. I thought the guys in this thread deserves first dibs.
Thanks! This is the stock 80254 in snuff suede from the Carmina website. I haven't had chance to compare with Skoab's pics online but I would say the picture above is very very close to colors IRL.
My 80254 finally arrived. Had to run out the plant, wearing my orange coveralls and workboots, to meet the UPS truck. Couldn't resist slipping the shoe on and taking a pic. Please forgive my traffic cone colored cover-alls. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the clark and rush st. when they were first released only came in natty CXL.Here are my walden natty CXL that I MTOd around that time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Your natty CXLs have darkened up significantly, at least compared to my natty CXL Waldens. What product do you put in them? Decisions decisions...
Thanks @jzrhwinnj! Do you have any side by side of chestnut dublin and natty CXL?
I'm going ahead with a single MTO dundee. Natty CXL or Chestnut Dublin?
Haha awesome price difference! Natty CXL dundee 2.0 here I come!!!
Last week I contacted Betty to suggest a Robert burgundy or saddle Frankenstitch jumper boot in victory soles.