or Connect

Posts by watchidiot

Have you tried calling?
Lovely suede kahuna. Here's what I'm wearing today. Luck enough to be living in a part of the world where it's always summer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a good thing right? I love how those look. I wish my shells would stay crease less like that.
Lovely! Are you starting to walk/glide like @mdubs? I don't even see a crease on these bad boys!
Mimo, I got a hold of Allison yesterday and she told me that yours just went out the gate. Congratulations!
My Bayfields are fine. No rough spots and looks exactly the same as my brown Jefferson. My burg strands really looks different and I have a rough toe. I'll try to use a warm spoon this weekend to see if I can smooth it out.I always wipe my AE shells with wet cloth to the point where the water gets absorbed which means there's barely any product. I then shine the heck out of it with a brush and buff it.
Yes mine is the Rothsay, I was referring to the shoe kahuna posted earlier of the Cascade. Quite similar except for sole and the d-hooks.
I believe that model is called "cascade". I agree would love to get dublin, CXL and suede versions of that.
Mimo, I was waiting for your order details. Name, shoe model, invoice number please via PM. Thanks!
Sorry if I keep on posting these. But I think these are awesome casual shoes and at $177 MTO I should have gotten them in all color Dublin, CXL and grain. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk