or Connect

Posts by Fernando Avila

I just saw this thread and really liked it. I think my response is too late... anyway, my opinión would be that you could choose something more classic and that is not going to be a "one season hit". The Isabel Marant collaboration for H&M had a pair of great wool coats. I have a friend that works at one H&M store and he was able to get them for me using his 75% employee discount. So I could have both for $150 USD. They are great quality (100% wool) and have a nice...
 That's correct! The reason is that the 44th source-organism is a rare one with red balls...  
 They are made of leather with a rubber outsole cushioned by 87 balls.  
Here is my today's look...       Brick Lane Bikes x H&M Rider Shirt Uniqlo Regular Fit Straight Color Jeans   Camper 'Pelotas Ariel' Shoes
 I really like that Phillip Lim x Target colorblock sweatshirt. But that one looks too big on you, what size are you wearing?  
 I really like that shirt! Your outfit looks good to me although I would rather choose a different color for the shoes. Black or dark brown shoes would help more to enhance the bright color of jeans/shirt, the gray boots are kind of distracting...
 That's correct UrbanComposition, what I meant to say is that I would wear some nice black boots but avoiding any kind of cowboy style. I am sorry for the misunderstanding, English is not my first language. Thanks for the clarification StanleyVanBuren !!!   

Thanks for your comment notwithit !!! Now that you mention it and looking again at the picture, you are right, I also think that some boots/chukkas would have looked better. In this case what I was trying to do was to match the sweater with the sneakers, as both are Missoni with a very similar color and figure pattern, but at the end I think it was too much.  About that weird break at the jeans, it was caused because the jean's leg got stucked with the top of the...
  I really like this look. I only would have considered using black boots (NOT cowboy boots) also I would add a watch. Love the shirt and the belt!