or Connect

Posts by savilerogue

The new layout and aesthetics are fine with me (apart from the wasted space as others have mentioned - 2 posts per page is ridiculous) but it's just sooooooo damn slow to load. I suppose I could faff about installing stuff to improve it but I don't have these performance issues with any other website I visit so I'm not going to for the sake of one forum. I won't bother visiting again unless the load time becomes realistic and I suspect it will also be putting off a lot...
Quote: Originally Posted by Deep Classic I have alerted Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs that CT's advertised prices do not include VAT as they are required by law. Here's what is says at HMRC's website: You missed this page then? http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/Terms-and-...#price_payment Point 6 makes everything clear I think. As someone who lives in the UK, I would really appreciate if people did not heed your request to waste HMRC's time and...
They all look dated. But at least #1-#5 havent had blue spray paint liberally applied.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta This is how a rugby team looks class. Are you sure it doesn't look more like this?
Quote: Originally Posted by Man Of Lint Wearing a white poppy shouldn't offend anyone. It is the peace poppy and it's been around since after World War 1. If anything, it honours those who died to say, 'let it never happen again.' edit- read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_poppy_(symbol) People wearing white poppies don't 'offend' me by doing so but I would on first impression think that the wearer was a bit of a prat. Firstly because...
Quote: Originally Posted by KingOfTheForum How do you know that they're "school colors" if they don't have the school logo on them? Maybe you're implying the the logo is present. If it's not, then I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm not so sure about this myself. The colours of my alma mater are so distinctive that I would spot them a mile off without a logo. I've never seen them reproduced coincidentally in any item of clothing.
To my mind it depends on whether the tie you are wearing simply has colours which coincide with a college or whether it was specifically produced for the college and/or its alumni. I own a red and navy striped tie - no one has ever asked me when I served as a Guardsman because it's obviously a generic item of clothing. For me, if you know you are wearing a tie which has been produced specifically for a club/college/regiment that you are not a member of, then you are a bit...
I've always thought that the little animal print ones are irredeemably naff. The other patterns not so much.
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy i really dislike brass buttons on a navy blazer, unless you are truly nautical. I tend to feel the same. I'm in the UK and I don't think anyone under 50 would want be seen dead in a brass-button blazer.
All Saints clothes are generally slim-fitting. You can't really compare them with H&M - All Saints' stuff is generally in a higher price bracket (in the UK at least). Their stuff can be a bit hit-and-miss - some pieces are ridiculous and wouldn't be suitable for anyone except a teenager whereas other stuff like their leather jackets are very good for the price.