or Connect

Posts by goosedog

these are the m.a+ boots I was talking about. Cheers.
hey gang, I'm a total noob sorry to bother you all. I got a pair of m.a+ staple boots in camel leather ( I don't think it's reverse ) about 5 months ago and I love them and want them to age nicely with a patina, etc. not looking for a mirror shine or anything (they're actually already fairly rough and super badass looking) but I do wonder if there are any steps I can take or products I can use to ensure they last as long as possible. I live in Toronto, Canada and of...
that's just the light / shitty iPhone camera. They're coal.
got my m.a+ camel staple boots 4 months ago today.. here's how they're looking.. just for fun   cheers
anyone have any pics of some reverse camel leather boots that have worn / aged? curious what I'm in store for with these m.a+ staple boots down the road a bit and I don't have a crystal ball.   thanks G
anyone have any pics of some reverse camel leather boots that have worn / aged? curious what I'm in store for with these m.a+ staple boots down the road a bit and I don't have a crystal ball.   thanks G
hey there just curious if anyone has any tips for looking after reverse camel leather boots? I'm not too concerned about keeping them brand new looking (they're pretty rough to begin with) I just want to extend their life as long as I can and I've never owned reverse camel before. any and all advice would be most appreciated. Should I just leave them alone? Do I really need shoe trees? aaaaaah. thanks   PS I live in Toronto, Canada. Obviously they will not be worn in...
this is them
reverse camel, yeah. cool thank you!
hey guys I just picked up a pair of m.a.+ staple boots in camel leather. they're amazing. anyone have any advice for the best way to care for them? any products work better than others? I'd like them to last forever, hah. thanks