or Connect

Posts by Alex-ModaR

Thanks for the review billbro, hope to see you in the store in future! 
Correction make that $20 USD, here's a link for those interested thanks.  http://modarepublic.com/210/Trial-Shirt-White-Fabric?t=fabric
Hi everyone, to all of you that haven't had a chance to try our shirts we're going to start offering a trial shirt for $20 USD. We've had pretty good feedback from other members on our shirts thus far and wanted to encourage more of you to give us a try. Please PM me for feedback thanks!   Here's the link for the trial shirt: http://modarepublic.com/210/Trial-Shirt-White-Fabric?t=fabric
Hi Betelgeuse thanks for your support! Separately we will be offering trial shirts for those of you that haven't ordered from us before. The trial shirts will be $25 USD so stay tuned!
  Hmm seems my previous post didn't get through so will retype it.@Isolation: Will have Chris reach out to you directly on pricing as I'm not sure what he promised you. @Kenny: No worries I never for a moment felt that you were bullying for a remake. If anything I think it was a miscommunication and I wanted to make it clear that we weren't tricking you as some other members had thought. As Chris and I both mentioned earlier, we always do our best to maintain customer...
Hi Kenny, I definitely don't think you are bullying us into a remake. My main point was that if you did ask for something and for whatever reason it wasn't done, the responsibility lies on us to get it right. Having said that perhaps I wasn't clear about the remake. I would actually reorder you new fabric and redo the whole jacket. At any rate I appreciate that you don't want to get anyone into trouble but it definitely seems like a mistake was made so I will speak to my...
Also in regards to pricing, it isn't 2-3x the original price if you factor in labor, etc but as mentioned earlier it is still significantly cheaper then other mid level tailors and definitely top end tailors.I'm sorry if the pricing offends you but at the end of the day as mentioned by other members in other posts, if you buy a can of coke at a warehouse, it will be cheaper then a grocery store, and still significantly cheaper then a cafe or a hotel restaurant! It's...
 Hi Kenny I will speak to my staff again tomorrow but I wanted to make sure of a few things. From your messages you mentioned you said you didn't want a fused suit, so you actually paid for a half canvas / full canvas surcharge and it wasn't done? If this is the case this is very big issue and I will definitely have a serious talk w/ them. However if you're saying that you had assumed your suit wouldn't be fused since you had purchased a more expensive one then I apologize...
 Hi Kenny, I'm really sorry if you had a bad experience with us. This is the first that I've heard about your story but from what I asked my staff they said they offered you a remake? If this isn't the case do let me know and I'd be happy to offer you one now for half canvas (even though your order was from August 2013). Just so you are aware our in store suits start at $350 USD because it is fused (due to the high demand for cheaper suits by our clientele) while our...
Hi Harvey, I'm sure you can get that for free just by advertising yourself! Good luck with that...