or Connect

Posts by 850csi

Thanks for posting that. Man, those dark chocolate Daltons look absolutely stunning. Does anyone know how much it would cost me to get them MTOd in a width they don't normally make?
Guys, this is a dumb question, but if I wanted Daltons in a C width, I'd have to get them MTOd, right? Is that even possible anymore?   Chocolate Daltons in 13C are my grail, but I think I'm SOL.
My proposition for the next GMTO: chocolate Daltons with a light brown edge.
CAN SOMEONE PM ME WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!    but seriously, been eying a pair of long branches that are currently $199 and didn't budge on labor day... will I be able to get 'em cheaper soon?
Dumb question: this is already a fantastic price, but since these are firsts, anyone know if they'll take the $35 off card that comes with recrafts?
MTO Eagle County has come in, and it's absolutely everything I dreamed of.   2002 CHILI CALF BROWN UPPER STITCH SEEN ON 1628 BRASS EYELETS BLACK FLAT WELT TOASTED EDGE DRESSING INDEPENDENCE LINING LEATHER DAINITE OUTSOLE LEATHER MIDSOLE   Needed a versatile boot that I could wear with literally anything from jeans to a suit. I think I hit the nail on the head with these.             Color looks deeper and more brown in person, as is common with...
Problems with this blazer: -too wide in the waist -armhole is too low -arms too short -needs about an inch more length   Correct, or am I off?
   Interesting. I don't really have any issues tightening my shoes with 'normal' straight bar lacing.
 Hah, no - but close to it. I've lost around 35lbs in the past few months. My dress wardrobe was horrendous to begin with (think poly 'dress' pants in relaxed cuts), and now the waist is a good 2-3" big on me as well, so I'm basically wearing trash bags every day to work. No alternative, though - I'm still losing weight (another 15-20lbs and then I'm done), and I can't really afford to buy pants just to wear them in the meantime. FWIW those pants aren't $75, there's a...
Pretty much just a pair of dress pants I could wear with a shirt + tie + cardigan/blazer/something else. I need to build a new dress pant wardrobe for work.