or Connect

Posts by loanshark

I just kopped the Stony Beach & Navy Italian Donegal     @EP Sam  Do you have any plans to get the 8403 hopsack (blue) back in stock for the MTO program?
  Like this, but with all mocha roughout (or brown waxed flesh) and canvas quarters?
I would buy the mocha chukkas in 9.5 immediately if I could find them.  They look great wms68
Half-Japanese from today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If anyone is planning on returning the Notre tan horse hide derby in 9.5 let me know.  They have a 9 & 10 available but I can't make those work.
You should consider Crockett & Jones or Alfred Sargent.  Pediwear is one of several reputable sellers with an online presence.
Tassels and full straps can be easily worn up in any business situation up to a suit IMO.  I wear my BB #8 tassels and black full straps often with a jacket and odd trousers.
I wasn't crazy about those from the pics at lost & found, but they look good on the foot.  Nice pickup.
I have these scout boots from Bureau Belfast.  The gloxi-cut soles are so comfortable.     I also like the nigel cabourn chukka.  
My winn perry little tanks are some of my most worn boots.  The crepe is very comfortable to walk in and good in wet weather.  I do think it looks best when there is little contrast between the upper material and soles like with with chamois or dark suede.