or Connect

Posts by loanshark

Just kopped the gray donegal & the khaki flannel.  Trouser game should be tight next Fall.
@onix   Have a look at Dapper Classics.  I've been happy with my several pair and they're made in the USA.
 They're a great model!
The unlined chukka is also a great snuff suede model.  I wear mine year round with chinos & jeans.
 I was bidding on those too, but didn't win them.  I thought the price would sky rocket but the winning bid seemed to be a fair price.
I'd love a pair of the natural selvedge
 Agreed on the extra length as I had to double cuff them and normally single cuff my officer chinos in the same length.  I don't know yet if I'm going to get them hemmed (also I'm considering removing the buckle back) but I'm going to wear them a few times before making that decision.
X-post with RRL thread First wear of olive Clyde selvedge trousers I just kopped from eBay with Alden x Winn Perry little tanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First wear of olive Clyde selvedge trousers I just kopped from eBay. Also wearing Alden x Winn Perry little tanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk