or Connect

Posts by Allen Dreadmon

I seem to recall reading about it on their website but can't find anything on it now. I checked out Bailey Nelson when they opened but wasn't enamored with their designs.  Suspiciously good pricing too...
Warby Parker is coming to Canada.  I like Spectacle and Josephsen's.  Try Gafas on Queen St W
 Ah, sorry about that!
http://www.pediwear.co.uk/crockett/ranges/43.php20% off with BLACK20 code
Better to order from a Canadian brick and mortar shop if they can get what you want as the prices end up being lower due to no currency conversion.
I love this thread.  Every time someone posts their Galway's, it's like we're seeing boobs for the first time.
 double post
 Thanks!  I'm hoping to replace them with 1/2 size bigger.  
First quality Crockett & Jones Dark Brown Scotch Grain Boots purchased from Trunk Clothiers.   Lightly worn (~10 times), always treated with care and stored with shoe trees.  There is a light scratch on the right boot, pictured in the second last photo.  The last photo shows the color with indoor lighting.   These would fit like 8-8.5 US.  The 365 last has a generous toe box.  Looking to trade for UK 7.5 Islay / Coniston or similar.  Otherwise, I'm asking $375 plus...
The dark green roughout Chepstows and green Wingtips are showing on Barney's site now.