or Connect

Posts by Allen Dreadmon

Hi, big Rancourt fan here.  I have the Leather Sole Penny Loafer (BB) and 5-Eyelet Mid Boot (CM) both in size 8.  I am 8D on the Brannock.   What size do you recommend for the Club Monaco Rancourt Beefroll Penny Loafer (chromexcel)?   Thanks.
Thank you.  It's going on eBay this week.
These shoes were purchased new in 2012.  They have a few light scratches.  The double leather soles have very little wear as the pictures show.  Rubber vibram topy soles have been added.     Minor dye splotches on the toes are only noticeable under bright light and close examination. My understanding is that this is pretty common and standard for Alden cordovan shoes.     Overall, they are in nice condition with some wear from moderate use.  They have been stored in...
Thanks, it really is.  I'm hoping someone else can get some use out of it.  It stayed in my closet for years.
These frames are designed in Denmark and handmade in Japan.  Burgundy and yellow titanium frame.  Purchased from Rapp Optical for over $400.  Frames are in excellent condition with no scratches or marks.   This pair has original gradient lenses in mint condition.  Upon request, I will also include prescription gradient lenses (Sphere -275, Cylinder -25, Axis 45) free of charge.   Black Orgreen case is also included.   Asking $195 $175 or best offer.   Width...
These frames are designed in Denmark and handmade in Japan.  Titanium frame.  Purchased from Josephsen Optical for over $400.  Frames have been worn less than 5 times and are in unworn condition.   This particular pair has prescription gradient lenses (Sphere -275, Cylinder -25, Axis 45), however new lenses can be cut easily (at any optician), and is reflected in the price.   White Orgreen case is also included.    Width 140mm, lens 58mm, bridge 16mm.   Asking $145...
Charcoal grey double-breasted jacket by Endovanera. Features 8 burgundy outer buttons. Corduroy trim detail on inner pockets. Made in Turkey.  Excellent condition. Purchased from Holt Renfrew for over $400. Worn about 5 times and comes from a smoke-free home.    Asking $125 $115 $95 or best offer.   Shipping to US & Canada add $25. The measurements of the jacket when buttons up are:  Width (across the front chest): 21.5" inches  Length (from the top of the back...
Classic model in a gorgeous tortoise shell plastic frame. These are the ones that were made in the U.S.A. by Bausch & Lomb are of much higher quality than the current ones made in Italy by Luxottica.   Likely from the 70's or 80's. Features metal bits/buttons on the front and Ray-Ban logos on the sides. Due to the vintage of these frames, the metal bits on the front have a brownish patina, possibly caused by rusting or oxidation. It could probably cleaned off, but I will...
I have a pair of Wayfarer II, that I am listing for sale.  The metal buttons on the front have a brownish spotting.  Can this be removed and if so, how?  On the other hand, is something like this desirable for a potential buyer, and should I leave it untouched?       Thanks.
I have a briefcase that I have listed for sale and I was wondering how I would pack it for shipment?  Does anyone here have experience with this?  I guess I am looking for a better solution than crafting a custom sized cardboard box with some scissors and tape.  Any help would be appreciated.