or Connect

Posts by solographik

Hey Mike - I think the general consensus is to take your Barrie size if you have wide feet. If you have normal/slimmer feet, it's best to size down 1/2 from your Barrie.    I have a pair of 2030s in 8.5 and i had to buy a large insole to make up the difference. My other pair of 2030s are a size 8 and they fit much better. I generally wear mid-thickness athletic socks with my boots. I've worn the with thinner socks without an issue as well.   I like my Indy's but they...
Viberg 2030 Service Boot - Bitter Chocolate - 4014 Christy Sole - Hand cut pattern - $SOLD. Just looking to get back what I paid, will eat shipping cost.   Bought these from someone who picked them up from the 1st sample sale. Total impulse purchase on my part. Would keep them but I already have too many boots that I don't wear.   Brand new, unworn, only tried on. As they were a sample, the leather is not perfect and it does not come with a Viberg insole. A thin...
@Skell6009 ohhh my bad - i saw the IG post and assumed those were it. thanks for the correction!
2 new makeups found here: edit: not new, though PTC will be releasing 2 new makeups soon.   http://www.palmertrading.com/store/viberg-x-ptc-black-and-blue-service-boot/dp/4216 http://www.palmertrading.com/store/viberg-x-ptc-black-and-whiskey-service-boot/dp/4227   It seems like all of the new recent collabs have jumped in price by ~$100 or so. Wonder if this mark up is going to be permanent going forwards.
Do you happen to have measurements?   edit: i'm retarded and cannot read
Are we getting a July style code? :)
Not much in an 8 this time around. When will we see parts 2 and 3? :)
 I stand corrected. I feel like my original point still stands though - Gilt and Myhabit are def. operating at a different scale than Viberg is, and to expect the same level of tech is unreasonable.
There is so much salt in this thread that it's absurd.   Why would Viberg, who's competency is in boot making, invest time and resources into building a cart locking feature? Outside of major ticketing sites, you would be hard pressed to find another ecommerce site that has it. If anything, you guys should be directing your feedback to shopify.
bump!