or Connect

Posts by BAO1

I can attest to this.  I've been wearing the suits Rory's made for me and they are by far the most comfortable I've ever worn.  I'm hooked on braces (ha!) now as they make the experience of wearing a suit that much more pleasurable.  I'm thrilled with my purchases from Rory.  I'm getting mid-way through the 6 week period and then we'll have a re-fitting.  I chose a poor time of year get these made as I put on too much weight and it changed the fit noticably but I'll be...
Gentlemen - please! Enough!   No more snide insinuation, no more conjecture, no more marketing.  Let the vids speak for themselves to the the extent that they can - i.e. they are in no way a fair representation of a finished product fit to a person but an interesting and rare insight into an intricate process of how such products are made from scratch.   I'll be at the after party, it'll be one of my suits that Rory will be doing the finishing fit for. You can all see...
I will certainly look into that when I'm with Frank, thanks.  My key objective is to find a better alternative of material to what I've been buying to date and to get a shirt that fits! I'm broad shouldered but without the gut and most shirts either billow around the waste or the armpits on fitted styles (Pink) really dig into me.
My suspected ineptitude with a camera is matched only by your confirmed laziness and malice.  I can prove you wrong, you've already proven me right.  At this point, it's clear you're just a troll trying to slander someone you know nothing about.  Good day to you.  Genius? Pfft!
 Please, it's apparent that you've made no effort to look. You post here as though it's the mecca of all tailors and you're the grand poobah to whom all evidence of work should be submitted. It's not and neither are you.  Try some humility, just for the novelty perhaps?  There are plenty of pictures of his work and a site detailing a close inspection of the work that won him the GOlden Shears. Apply that intellect of yours and find out for yourself.  One can only guess why...
I'll be seeing Frank next week for some shirt fittings. Thinking of going with linen dress shirts with my suits. Cotton just makes me sweat and I've never found a quality of linen that I thought could be appropriate for work.  He has the LL linen book as well as other linens so we will see...
And this doubt is based on what? What will you do or say when pictures are posted and the suits are of good quality? Offer an apology to those you felt entitled to slight with no basis or provocation? I'll extend to you the benefit of the doubt that you will. We will see. While we are waiting - please explain to those of us not gifted with genius exactly why you are so critical of something you admit to having no evidence on which to make any judgement. Does such behavior...
Perhaps you'll pass before your wit does us in first.
 So?
WhWhere exactly did anyone say it would?The actual point of contention was the vendor's statement that a plain toe and monk are the only black shoes that one needs. A plainly silly point made in a brusque manner in response to a potential customers comment.All other inferences are made by others who are reading more into this than is there.