or Connect

Posts by Max13

Shoto Plain-Toe Lace-Up Boots   originally $595 discounted to $239 and now an extra %40 off at Barney's: $150.   fyi: http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/shoto-plain-toe-lace-up-boots-503117390.html?index=46&cgid=mens-boots   about to purchase - however, I am not familiar with this type of sole - any experiences, what are they meant for?
Hi there, what do you mean by "grey dealers"?
Neighborhood "Logger" priced at $255, thoughts?
Could it be that an Irish store would discount on "Cinco de Mayo"? Ha ha desperate thoughts here, apologies. 
Ah ok, thanks for the fitting advice. Well, at least I know of a store that is willing to discount Visvim. Was thinking of another holiday that might be coming around the corner (considering for a possible future discount code) - and all I can think of is 4th of July "Independence Day" here in the States... alas too bad Bureau is in Ireland... Regardless, thanks for the info. 
Wait, what? So you got the Visvim shirt at %15 discount from where? What size are you having to return, and what are your dimensions? I was looking at getting a size3 (L) because I dislike slim fit anything (I like my shirts to fall slightly below my crotch area) but I'm relatively small at 5'8 150lbs. I've never purchased Visvim so considering sizes from them is a bit difficult atm, please inform me.   
Well, damn. How sure are you of this? Fact? Thanks in advance. 
yea, i'm very skeptical at the moment. but i'm trying so hard to convince myself... 
yep its Japanese, Visvim. its not a hoodie, just a simple pull-over button shirt. crux is that it is $787   will probably wait, hoping like this  that it goes on sale. 
Anybody know if http://suitsense.com is legit?   Do they sell real visvim?   I sent them an email asking why their prices were at a lower price, this was their response:   "Thank you for your email.   Our visvim items are from visvim Tokyo FIL stores. All items are authentic.  Visvim is selling their stuff cheaper within Japan. The items are available to other countries, but with different price. Please refer to the visvim official web store.    Thank...