or Connect

Posts by DJ Quaaludes

Ebay?   http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-DOUBLE-RALPH-LAUREN-RRL-MENS-NAVY-GOLD-OFFICER-WOOL-PEA-COAT-TRENCH-JACKET-M-/370764631973?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item56534b4fa5 Best of luck in your search!  That is one sweet coat...
  Not sure....I don't think there is anything midland about them and that's a typo.  From what I understand its a slim fit jean in the stillwater wash.
 Actually that's the pair I picked up recently on my trip to the West Broadway store, a nice pair indeed.  Great indigo wash, and the fabric feels great on these, it was the pair of denim I left most impressed with.
 Actually visited woodbury today and can confirm it was slim pickins RRL wise.  No matching suiting other than in a brown pinstripe, but sizing didn't seem to work (only 30 and 32 in pants, 42-46R in tops).  Picked up one of the Blazers in blue pinstripe.  They didn't have the matching pant but for the price/quality it seemed to work great as a casual sportcoat (was about ~$125 after discounts).  As was said all that was left RRL wise when I was there was some pretty ugly...
 I hit up the west broadway store this past weekend and can confirm that this seems to be the case.  Checked out the new midland wash in low straight, SA was saying they decided to go 'darker' this time to better accentuate accumulated wear.   Was considering buying a pair but wound up with a pair of slims in the stillwater wash (jp denim) as they did seem to be shying away from japanese denim in the slimmer cuts and they definitely felt much nicer in hand than the low...
  Completely different fits.  I liken the officer fit to a slim straight.  I found the Regulation chinos to be a much fuller cut, more generous in the seat, and more of a true straight leg (on the edge of being baggy).
Question for those of you familiar with RRL's denim fits....what fit in their denim most closely resembles the fit of their officer chino's?  They are by far the best fit of all the RRL bottoms I own and was wondering if there was any denim they had that matched this fit.  Looking for something along the lines of a slim straight but with a rise that isn't too low.   Additionally, will be in NYC this upcoming weekend, if I had time for only one RRL store trip, whats the...
RRL Ralph Lauren Irving Shirt in mens size Large, made with selvedge cotton fabric, genuine shell buttons.   Worn approximately 8 times, no condition items of note.    Measurements are;   Chest (underpit to underpit) - 23" Shoulder - 19" Sleeve (back of neck below collar center to end of sleeve) - 35 1/4"     If there are any questions please let me know!  $100 shipped to the CONUS via Paypal.            
 I just got a pair of the new clifton boots myself.  You are right in that they are pretty damn stiff.  I have had boots that were similarly stiff in the past though, and i'd say given your experience with the fit you may be better off with the 10.  After breaking in your heel slippage will most likely decrease as that is somewhat caused by the stiffness of the leather and the boot not 'bending' at the ball of your foot in a manner similar to your pattern of walking. This...
  Yay for casual fridays....bowery maiden voyage.