or Connect

Posts by arrogant

Quote: Quote: (arrogant @ June 23 2005,18:27) Since you seem to be the expert on Canada and more precisely, montreal please inform us of other hot spots and spots that one shouldn t wander alone in..... Obviously Saint-Laurent and Sainte-Catherine is not widely known for being a shady area...As the number of tourists getting mugged around that corner and along Sainte-Catherine at night rises every year.... And this is where you...
Quote: Quote: (PHV @ June 23 2005,13:41) Quote: Originally Posted by scnupe7,June 23 2005,10:47 Quote: Originally Posted by PHV,June 23 2005,13:36 Quote: Originally Posted by scnupe7,June 23 2005,10:15 Quote: Originally Posted by arrogant,June 23 2005,01:43 Also, on the week-end you should definately check out the corner of Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Laurent at the end of your...
Quote: Well I've been to prison, and I've engaged in fisticuffs and a knife fight, I was in a juvenile detention facility sharing a room with a kid who claimed to have killed his parents and was probably legally insane, I was in the general area of a drive-by shooting once, I hitch-hiked alone across some of the seedier parts of Mexico when I was 14, I was raised by my mother (laugh all you want, you don't know her) but I never panicked like I did when my 16...
Also, on the week-end you should definately check out the corner of Sainte-Catherine and Saint-Laurent at the end of your night.....
Quote: Quote: (arrogant @ June 22 2005,16:13) LA guy and Get Smart I would enjoy meeting them....as it would provide countless hours of entertainment What does this guy have to do to get banned??? I am so sorry for all the bad that I have done... I hope you can find in your big great heart to forgive me and if there is anything in the whole wide world that I can do to make amends for the psychological damage that I have...
LA guy and Get Smart I would enjoy meeting them....as it would provide countless hours of entertainment
Oh and LA Guy please stop "PM" me as I know you admire me but I am heterosexual and do not want to meet with you or your phone number....
Quote: Quote: (arrogant @ June 22 2005,09:10) Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy,June 22 2005,07:35 Quote: Originally Posted by arrogant,June 21 2005,20:34 Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy,June 21 2005,18:20 My favorite clubs have decent beer on tap, good bartenders who can mix a decent drink, a laid back atmosphere (no meathead bouncers are a must), and most importantly, don't try hard to be...
Quote: Quote: (arrogant @ June 21 2005,20:34) Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy,June 21 2005,18:20 My favorite clubs have decent beer on tap, good bartenders who can mix a decent drink, a laid back atmosphere (no meathead bouncers are a must), and most importantly, don't try hard to be upscale.  No crappy modernist or postmodernist decor, and no dress code.  Make contacts and book local live bands as much as possible, but...
Quote: Quote: Originally Posted by esquire.,June 11 2005,14:31 The character Patrick Bateman seems to be quite popular and a iconic figure with many of the members here. I just saw the movie, and I really want to understand why? Did I need to read the book first? I get that it's supposed to be a satire of the superficial and materialistic yuppie, hyper consumerism of the 80s, but I just didn't find those parts very funny. My card is more...