or Connect

Posts by aron5

I know, that is why I am unsure what to go for. I think mustard may work, but I think it would be too loud for the office environment. That is why I was thinking of a dark brown, or purple, maybe navy would work, im just unsure!!!
I have a herringbone tweed blazer, which is a berry colour, think raspberries. I have worn it with dark denim jeans which looks great. However I have just received a nice tweed waistcoat, which is a light beige colour with a complimentary light blue lined design. The waistcoat looks great with my raspberry blazer, so I want to dress them both up by wearing formal trousers as opposed to the smart casual dark denim jeans. My problem is that I dont know what style and colour...
Uhhhh, are these forums actually supposed to be helpful???
Any good suggestions then for which formal trousers?
Brilliant, now I am sorted for Halloween!!! 
So any advice would be very welcome. Thanks.
Hello, yes good idea, I have the links for the jacket and waistcoat. I should emphasise that the picture of the waistcoat looks grey in the image, it is not grey, it is a very light sandy colour of beige.   The Jacket   http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Linea+Moon+british+herringbone+jacket/D341569,default,pd.html     The...
I have a herringbone tweed blazer, which is a berry colour, think raspberries. I have worn it with dark denim jeans which looks great. However I have just received a nice tweed waistcoat, which is a light beige colour with a complimentary light blue lined design. The waistcoat looks great with my raspberry blazer, so I want to dress them both up by wearing formal trousers as opposed to the smart casual dark denim jeans. My problem is that I dont know what style and colour...