or Connect

Posts by tdnetbk

Good quality denim with 2% stretch for comfort. Letting them go for 80 bucks! retail is around 200 for them.
Retail is 155, im asking for 80 bucks worn around 15 times.....still in great condition! very comfortable and the way to go for the summer. Very lightweight. Size 34: 98% cotton 2% elastane RISE / 10 INCHES THIGHS / 12.25 INCHES KNEE / 8.75 INCHES (MEASURED 11 INCHES FROM CROTCH) LEG OPENING / 7.25 INCHES WAIST / 18.75 INCHES INSEAM / 34 INCHES
how tall are you? I'm 6 foot and wanted to know how long the length of the crew neck would be. thanks!
Anyone with Kanye APC size 32 or 33 raws? I would love to get some measurements on them... thinking about grabbing a pair... the fit seems to fit my body type and its the only brand I've seen run this style.
Does anyone know when APC KANYE is being restocked? sometime in november? and is it only for backorders?
 Dont u need to account for stretching?
 I like stacks so i wouldnt hem... just depends on ur style really , they look great 2 me btw.
Dang , i give up... i was really interested in the denim.... but i cant seem to have any help on the measurements :-\
 Hey , I was thinking about getting a pair of henley haihara's.... do these raws stretch any? I found a pair with great measurements except the waist will be about 3 inches too tight... so i was seeing if it would stretch to atleast 2 inches... thanks!
 OK well ima try to tailor them , they arent raw denim they are prewashed so it might not look weird thanks alot for all the help!