or Connect

Posts by chrisefi

Super under-rated.  I have the Kirkwood Color 8 Cap Toe boots on Commando from Unionmade 2014.  They ran them the last time they also ran the Halleck with dark edges on commando.   It's a barrie lasted boot, which I know some/most prefer the Grant version (4060 or 4060HC), but the Grant last doesn't work well for those with a narrow heel and low-instep... atleast in a non-custom size.  These have speed hooks and commando so they're a great boot for everyday use.  I'm a...
Absolutely ridiculous boots! Amazing find. Thanks for sharing them with us and I love that they're out in the wild!Nice! Which makeup is this?I'm in the market for a king WT boot on commando. Idc so much what last. Barrie or Plaza is fine. How do you like these? Are they a dress boot or an everyday type boot for you?1. Leffot is awesome.2. Great boots! Thanks for sharing some shots. I can't wait for the similar boot I'm waiting on from Yenni at B+M! You wear them...
Beautiful Cigar Indy boots! I love what you paired them with. Thanks for sharing!I am a huge fan of these boots! I have the DC version as well. However every time I see the Barrie AoM version, I think how great they look on that last too. This would actually be one I'd buy both versions in a heartbeat.You wear them well. Enjoy!
Wedding last night with my 994's. These are nearly red in the sunlight...
From Alden Madison? My girlfriend really wanted me to get these when I was there but I have no experience with the red brick sole.What do you think? Comfort? Durability? Weather proof?They look great!I just can't spoiler these! Great shade of Ravello. I am fortunate to have 2 Ravello boots in great shades, but neither have nearly this "carmel" look to them. So nice!That only comes with more wear and bloom. I can't wait until they look like this!
These look great! Please make sure to show us once the new brass hardware is installed. I love the idea!My favorite boot that I own! Yours look stunning. Congrats my friend!#newwallpaperThanks for the reply! Maybe a whiskey boot one day. The color 4 is a long shot but I'd love to get my hands on one at some point!
Amazing collection. Love the Color 4 NST and Whiskey Wingtip boots. Thanks for posting!Thanks! They're all obtainable with some time. Get on the lists and they'll show up right when you least expect it (and when the $ is needed elsewhere haha). You'll love the shell Indy boots - they're so comfortable!Thanks Mike! I think I'm getting close to dialing it in. Boot socks make D width fine on most boots. It's getting my shoe sizing right I'm struggling with, but almost...
Partial family photo (boots only). (L to R) Color 8 CT boot Barrie/commando, Cigar SW boot Barrie/commando, Cigar CT boots Grant/commando, Cigar Indy boot Trubalance/commando, Ravello SW boot Barrie/leather, Ravello CT boot Grant/commando. Waiting on Rev Chamois SW boot on Barrie/commando from Yenni in a few weeks hopefully and Snuff Suede SW boot on Plaza, commando also in a few weeks hopefully from epaulet. Sold this year Whiskey LWB, Ravello LWB and brown suede PCT...
What an awesome score! How's the shade in sunlight? Congrats!
What a classic. Great looking boot Mike!You have an awesome growing collection. Thanks for posting up! Which do you find yourself wearing the most?This might be the sickest post in this thread (or the OG thread). Absolutely unbelievable. Your color 4's are stunning.I love these. They look great on Barrie with a reverse antique welt. Beautiful shade of Cigar my friend. Enjoy!