or Connect

Posts by chrisefi

Congrats!  I was on the same run as you (also waited around 12 months) and they turned out beautiful.  An amazing shade of Cigar with tons of different tones.  Now wear them and let us know what you think!
 https://www.aldenshop.com/Store/DrawProducts.aspx?CategoryID=158&ParentID=94&PageID=&Action= Alden of San Fran.
New epaulet preorders look pretty awesome!  Color 8 / snuff saddle shoe on plaza, a sleek alpine grain alt wien boot on plaza and a grant lasted alpine grain PTB.   Epaulet coming through with some really cool makeups.
 Congrats my friend!  You'll probably remember this experience every time you lace those boots up.  Congrats on those rarities as well!
As a professional jerk myself, I can appreciate this dynamic.
DC Cigar Cap Toe boots received on Friday and worn to Father's Day yesterday! I'm continuing the break-in today. These are instantly my favorite cigar shade...
PM'ing you my address. I would feel terrible if I didn't help you dispose of them @MoosicPa. Joking aside... I feel like everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if the guy loves these shoes and spent hard-earned money on them, why not keep negative opinions silent? Glad you found a pair and hope you enjoy them. To answer your question, I'd have to wear them once. I'd deer bone and brush them back to flawless, but at least once.
  These look amazing.  I've been back and for about getting in on a pre-order for these.  I think I'll have to jump on the next round! The antique edge really makes these for me.    [[SPOILER]]  Stunners! I was really hoping to get in on this one, but I'm borderline C-width in D anyway.  I'm glad for all the E-width guys that got ahold of them.  They look amazing!  How was USPS with import duties from 14 oz?  Nobody got hit with a charge (as they're produced domestically)?...
A quick "right out of the box" night/indoor photo of my latest. These are the DC Cigar Cap Toe boot on Grant Last / Commando. They have an interesting shade where each piece of leather is quite different. Can't wait to wear them this week!
 Haha, I appreciate the offer.  I got my call from Kathy and the Cigar CT boots are on the way and I own the Ravello version.  Those PTB's, though...