or Connect

Posts by chrisefi

Congrats to anyone who is getting the call on the Cap Toe boots! They're going to look killer. Sounds like a beautiful shade. Pics ASAP!
Digging the tie, selvedge and FB #8 Boots, Mike! Enjoy NYC. Was just up there last weekend and didn't get a chance to stop at Madison. If you do, you'll have to let us know if you bring home any new additions!Wow. I need to own a color 4 boot sometime in my life. These are so nice! Enjoy!
  Nice!  What makeup?
Congrats! Enjoy them. I couldn't be happier with the shade either. It's a nice red/brown without being too light or dark.I love these! May have to be my next boot. I love the commando sole. Those are perfect Fall boots. Great pic!
I don't know. Me and ATL are literally in an identical spot. I too wonder whether or not there's redundancy. I'm going to keep them both, but honestly I like the Whiskey shade. It's not too light or yellow.Redundancy to me at this point would be a Ravello LWB unless I can find a JCrew Ravello LWB in 9.5D from somewhere.ATL, keep them both! You'll appreciate that you did.
Not surprising!  When did they run?  Does anyone expect Viberg to run these again?
So Brandy Shell Service Boots have caught my eye enough times.  This would be my first Viberg.  Are these only available through them retail in limited runs or do I contact a dealer?
PSA: http://www.theshoemart.com/alden-mens_9_eyelet_wing_tip_boot_shell_cordovan_black/pvc-ald-mxs-4465h_ald_m_9_eyelet_wing_tip_boot_shell_cordovan.html   I don't know if these Ravellos are actually in-stock or not, but there are some popular sizes.
I thought some members here might be interested in seeing the difference between the recent Whiskey LWB from Alden SF and the new Ravello WT boot from TSM. I was very nervous that they would be identical. Here's some indoor lit shots this evening:
I'm up for it!