or Connect

Posts by chrisefi

Hahaha, that's hilarious.  Yeah, you could probably pick up your Ravello WT Boots pretty easily with the same story!
 Those are amazing!  Great boots.  Would love to add a set of these to the boot collection.  My Ravello version needs a Color 8 and Cigar pair next to them.  Trying to steal @BenLeaman's Hallecks next time he's out of town.
 I would be in on this!  Congrats Russ!  Those look like an amazing shade of Ravello.  Ben and I have to see them in person at our next dinner!  Between these and your newest C&J boots, you're killing it!
I'd be 100% in for a color 8 tanker boot all eyelets on commando and antique! The brass eyelets are great, but even if it gets changed up to matching eyelets I'd still be in.
 Ben these are awesome!  You are killing it in the last month or two.  That's awesome that these arrived so quickly.  I'm imagining that these are probably going to get a ton of compliments!     He's on a roll!  If he keeps going on these work trips that put him within an hour of a major Alden store, he might be crashing on one of our couches!
The internet... you broke it!So nice. I'm loving Cigar with a patina. I'm going to have to wear mine more. That shade is awesome!
 Touchdown!  You were waiting for these to land for a while Russ.  They look awesome, congrats!
These are so sick! I think I like grain over black shell. Nice Ben!
Thanks! Unionmade Kirkwood CT boots. I really liked the commando sole and the look of the Barrie last on a boot. The contender was Kathy's 4060HC on Grant that I now have in Ravello. I like them both, but I like the casual Barrie look for my daily drivers, haha.Thanks again! This whiskey is definitely just a tad darker, but still are almost golden in sunlight. It's perfect for what I was after. The latest whiskey from AoM that just dropped today looks unreal. I...