or Connect

Posts by clew

Have one on order, I'm 5'11 180 and wear a 40R in most brands. Large matched my other casual jackets closely enough, so it's what I went with. Have you gotten the tape measure out?
^^field jackets would be dope
Yes, a bit more taper at the bottom of the straights would be much much better...in fact they dont even need a new name, just an evolution the current dimensions
Long shot...anyone out there order the grey silks in a 33 straight want to swap for the 34 straight I ordered? Too late for me to change sizes via gustin.
Yeah, I was planning to tomorrow...have seen posts here with them and mentioned it. He said it was too oily to adhere properly.
So, the oiled sole on the originals...how's it handle the wet? First pair with this type of sole, they are also recently acquired so no experience yet. Heading to Ireland in 2 weeks and would love to break these in while there...but not if they can't handle the prolonged damp conditions (and my cobbler said he wouldn't be able to make a topy stick very long). Have read oiled soles handle wet better than standard leather soles...what do you guys think? Slipping I guess is...
hmm 2-2.5 months isnt gonna work for me I dont think, bummer
Is the lead time accurate/long/short? Thinking about snagging the duffle but need it by mid-August...listed as shipping in August though.
Careful...many of the ones they are clearing out have sub par leather...finally got a good pair and they have developed a squeaky heel after ~8 wears...trying to decide on returning them
 So, Allen Edmonds told me to return these to Lands End...Lands End checked their stock in size 11D and all of them are like this or worse. Just an FYI for anyone thinking of ordering them, you might want to call first and have them check your size before shipping.Fortunately I was able to pair this sets good boot with my first sets good boot, as the local Sears I returned the first batch too still had them sitting around.