or Connect

Posts by clew

Not the case at all if you go back and reread, I merely brought up that I was charged more for shipping jackets than jeans and all things were equal...along with clearing up a few incorrect statements. I calculate the total price when making decisions in these cases, and definitely don't base it on shipping alone, no one is being cheap here as I have clearly bought multiple items from Gustin knowing how shipping works. You can put words in my mouth if you'd like to, I'm...
Good one? You're definitely offended, go take a couple deep breaths.
Uhhh all I said was I got a couple jackets and jeans in the same flat rate envelopes...settle down ladies.
Nothing pedantic about facts, all I did was state them in a reasonable manner...you are really jumping to absurd conclusions. This is a place for discussion, if you don't like discussion then I'd suggest staying off forums.
Clever, I can tell you have intense feelings for the boys at gustin. Way to stand up for them, I bet they blushed.
Indeed, asshats like yourself are always a welcome commodity.
Guess I missed the part where I said it was a deal breaker. Also, thanks for the heads up on where to handle my complaints, I had no idea the interwebs were only a place for compliments and not constructive criticism...
The padded envelopes my stuff came in are for sure flat rate. The weight is irrelevant.
There are a few, but the padded envelopes all my jeans and jackets have come in are the padded variety, only one size/price for those. I do realistically expect that actually, its a pretty easy process that almost every other site uses.If my jeans and jackets are shipped in the same $6 flat rate envelopes why are the jackets shipping so much more?
No idea what they weighed, the were size large though. Flat rate envelopes so no weight restrictions. I guess that's shady though...the flat rate is 6-7 bucks iirc, yet it was 15 I think for shipping.