or Connect

Posts by clew

Yeah...I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with it, just was wondering why as it's not something I see people doing
let it naturally wear off, creating unique wear patterns and fades over time due to the way the denim conforms to you and your activity in it
Just goes against the general motives of raw denim, was curious.
Why hose them under the shower? You were just stripping indigo.
If you are actually muscular up top, you should go large. 180-190, 5'11 40 jacket. Just got my first shirt. Snug fit, not a lifter just athletic.
Have one on order, I'm 5'11 180 and wear a 40R in most brands. Large matched my other casual jackets closely enough, so it's what I went with. Have you gotten the tape measure out?
^^field jackets would be dope
Yes, a bit more taper at the bottom of the straights would be much much better...in fact they dont even need a new name, just an evolution the current dimensions
Long shot...anyone out there order the grey silks in a 33 straight want to swap for the 34 straight I ordered? Too late for me to change sizes via gustin.
Yeah, I was planning to tomorrow...have seen posts here with them and mentioned it. He said it was too oily to adhere properly.