or Connect

Posts by seven7

Thanks for the recommendation. I got in touch with Isles Textiles and they quoted me $160/yard, which seems a little steep to me. Anyone have any idea of what it goes for in the UK?
Any suggestions for a nice alternative to the Minnis Tobacco Fresco? I want a solid tabacco/darker brown for a lighterweight sport coat.
I've been browsing the shirting for a nice brown, maybe a linen, but nothing is catching my eye. Any recommendations?
I had a very pleasant visit to the shop this week. The shop was closed for holidays, but Patrizio let me make an appointment anyway. He is a thoroughly nice man, and tried very hard in order to communicate with me in English.   Ordered a grenadine tie and a wool/cashmere mix tie, which I was surprised to see was made from Holland and Sherry jacketing. I asked him about it and he said he thinks that lightweight jacketing makes for a great tie.   Incidently, also visited...
I have a number of things from Gustin, and I was curious to see the prices for the sneakers, but definitely not interested in buying. Once again, it seems that Gustin is entering a sector that it understands only superficially. Gustin offers well constructed jeans at good prices because they know a decent amount about the industry and denim.    Outside of the jeans, all the products have been rushed, not particularly great quality and not especially well priced. Why...
I'd prefer the chukka in snuff suede and with a rubber sole, but it looks like most people want the chukka in the polo suede and with a leather sole. Is that right?
I think I'd be interested in the chukka.   What is the name of the lighter color in the third picture?
Hand made vegetable tanned leather belt 1.25"/1.5" nickle or brass hardware, many lengths:   Hand rolled pocket squares, made in USA:
Latest leather working project. It's a little rough around the edges but I'm pretty happy with it: