or Connect

Posts by seven7

I have a number of things from Gustin, and I was curious to see the prices for the sneakers, but definitely not interested in buying. Once again, it seems that Gustin is entering a sector that it understands only superficially. Gustin offers well constructed jeans at good prices because they know a decent amount about the industry and denim.    Outside of the jeans, all the products have been rushed, not particularly great quality and not especially well priced. Why...
I'd prefer the chukka in snuff suede and with a rubber sole, but it looks like most people want the chukka in the polo suede and with a leather sole. Is that right?
I think I'd be interested in the chukka.   What is the name of the lighter color in the third picture?
Hand made vegetable tanned leather belt 1.25"/1.5" nickle or brass hardware, many lengths:   Hand rolled pocket squares, made in USA:
Latest leather working project. It's a little rough around the edges but I'm pretty happy with it:
Hand made vegetable tanned leather belt 1.25"/1.5" nickle or brass hardware, many lengths:   Hand rolled pocket squares, made in USA:  
Cifonelli Double Breasted Sport Coat 42R   Cifonelli 100% Cashmere Brown Sport Coat 42R   Hand made vegetable tanned leather belt 1.25"/1.5" nickle or brass hardware, many lengths:     New pocket squares (shirting fabric, red/white/blue seersucker, blue gingham):     Hand rolled pocket squares, made in USA:
Hand made vegetable tanned leather belt 1.25"/1.5" nickle or brass hardware, many lengths:     New pocket squares (shirting fabric, red/white/blue seersucker, blue gingham):     Hand rolled pocket squares, made in USA:
Hand made vegetable tanned leather belt 1.25"/1.5" nickle or brass hardware, many lengths:     Hand rolled pocket squares, made in USA: