or Connect

Posts by Jelly Beans

Thanks for the feedback. Jerry, what is crup? I'm not familiar with that term.
Hi, I've been looking for a shoe that is all things to all people. Utopia, I know. But, since such a thing really doesn't really exist please allow me to state my "wants": All season All weather Alll occasions Comfortable That pretty much sums itl up. I'm looking for a shoe I can wear to the office (mostly business casual), and on the weekends with denims & chinos and can usually be worn in all four seasons (I live in New England) and still feel comfortable at the end of...
I just received a Barbour Aberford quilted jacket. I looks a bit stiff with creases from having been folded in inventory for a while. Before I first wear it I'd like it to look more "lived in". The outer shell is a cotton/polyester blend. Barbour's website site says this jacket can be machine washed at a cool temperature. I'm concerned whether washing a new jacket will reduce its warmth rating and if it will remove the "just off the shelf" creases? Also, can anyone weigh...
Hi! I'm new to this forum but have referred to it often for advice. Thank you. I have a question for forum members and hoping for responses. I am planning to buy a pair of suede chukkas that can be worn year round with a variety of outfits, weekends and casual Fridays. In other words one that is very versatile. Searching the Internet many say the color snuff goes with many colors and style of clothes. I'm not really sure how one describes the color snuff, never having...