or Connect

Posts by Gee-al-Nujorki

Thanks again, I am saved.  Ms. Mears very helpful, no-nonsense on the phone.    Next question, though : used to get quite a few moleskin trousers from Bookster, well cut, slim.  Their purple and "loch blue"  particularly striking with Tweeds but now tatty.  Only loch blues ones I see on the net are Barbours, apparently jeans cut, a no-no for me.  Any idea who supplied Booksters' ?  
really distressing, had many pleasant and professional dealings with Peter and Michele over the years, vast & unique choice of fabrics, sound style & tailoring especially considering the price, more than a dozen tweed jackets and several moleskin trousers.  With temps finally falling, I was just getting ready to order a double breasted tweed jacket when I came upon this.  So now what is one to do ?
really distressing, had many pleasant and professional dealings with Peter and Michele over the years, vast & unique choice of fabrics, sound style & tailoring especially considering the price, more than a dozen tweed jackets and several moleskin trousers.  With temps finally falling, I was just getting ready to order a double breasted tweed jacket when I came upon this.  So now what is one to do ?