or Connect

Posts by redzero

I have a pair of lunar 1's that I use for running, and a pair of trainers, and the lunar 1's are definitely roomier. Flyknit dishes are pretty roomy, too.
Killing two birds with one stone by breaking in 4060's and my Left Field jeans that I don't wear much. Man, I thought my Iron Rangers were stiff, but shell is a different beast.
I saw your listing here after I paid for the boots already. You could have told me about it after I sent my initial offer.It's all good, though. These shoes are basically unworn with barely any scuffs, and cost me $200 less than retail.
Finally got my first pair of shell Aldens. 4060's in 12.5: Compared to my Indy Boots in 12D: These are stiff as hell, but they fit my size 13 D feet pretty well.
I wouldn't call that being taken advantage of. If you're dumb enough to pay $4000 for a pair of boots you do not need, then you get what you deserve. Alden's are a luxury, not a life-necessity.
Anybody know where I can get the smoke white runners in 46?
Anyone know how Kris Van Assche Multi Lace Sneakers fit for someone with wider feet? I sized down on Achilles Lows and they were too tight in the toebox, and I went true to size in BBall Lows and they are kind of long. My feet aren't wide enough for an E, but they are wide.
Ten-month-old Amber Harness Iron Rangers next to my brand new black ones. I forgot how stiff they are out-the-box. On a related note, I could have sworn that Louis CK was wearing Iron Rangers (that changed from black to brown mysteriously) on Elevator Pt. 6 tonight.
 Anybody's order shipped yet?
 I got my order through. I hope it isn't canceled.