or Connect

Posts by redzero

Anyone know how Kris Van Assche Multi Lace Sneakers fit for someone with wider feet? I sized down on Achilles Lows and they were too tight in the toebox, and I went true to size in BBall Lows and they are kind of long. My feet aren't wide enough for an E, but they are wide.
Ten-month-old Amber Harness Iron Rangers next to my brand new black ones. I forgot how stiff they are out-the-box. On a related note, I could have sworn that Louis CK was wearing Iron Rangers (that changed from black to brown mysteriously) on Elevator Pt. 6 tonight.
 Anybody's order shipped yet?
 I got my order through. I hope it isn't canceled.
OP, I'm basically your size, and the M Fjell Jacket fits me perfectly.
I wonder how those sneakers fit. I have to size up for my Gyakusou jacket, and it's still kind of small.
Okay, these run large. I was scared at first when seeing how small my lows looked compared to my Nikes, but then I put them on and the fit. They are highly cushioned and very sleek.
 What do you do for a living? How many pairs of Aldens do you have?
It's not gay if it's Gosling.
For someone whose feet are wide enough to have to wear a 13US, but not wide enough for a 13E, should I size down to 45 or go TTS? I asked on /fa/ and popular opinion was to size down.