or Connect

Posts by RetroFuture

I'm 5'8" 175 lbs, athletic lean build (32 waist).  I wear a medium in the burgundy villain, grey riga halfzip, and grey u neck tee.  The sweatshirts are fitted slim and flattering, which it's supposed to.  I would say stick with medium if that's the look you're going for.   I wore my grey u neck tee today layered underneath the burgundy villain and a black bomber jacket, really nice.
I'm looking for the camel overcoat in size 38 or 40.  
Def. appreciate the responses guys.  Axroox, looks like our build is quite similar and that's exactly why I asked the question.  Seems like I'm in between getting a small or a medium.  Leaning towards the small now.
I'm 5'8", 170 lbs, athletic build because I lift, around 40" chest, 32" waist.  You think a small would be good or a medium?
How do these jackets fit?  Wondering if I should get a small or medium...
I have been on eBay checking out the various models in used condition.  Watching a few.  As for thrifting, I'll have to look into that, not sure it's worth the time and effort tho.  
I really appreciate all the replies so far.  I'm really into streetwear, not hypebeast, but mixing brands like APC, Gant Rugger, John Elliott, Jordan, Supreme, Phillip Lim, Acne, Common Projects, Margiela, etc.  Now I'm trying to get into more Classic Menswear so all these suggestions are great.  So far, I have indeed purchased the Grenson Stanley Brogue in Tan, because I got it on sale from END Clothing for $210 shipped, which I think it's a good deal.  I already have a...
Lot's to consider, definitely appreciate your insight.  What brand and model would you suggest for a first and second dress shoe, in the 300-500 range, which would you get now if you could go back with your present knowledge and do over.  
Appreciate the help.  What starter dress shoe would you personally go with.  Doesn't have to be the ones I listed.  Just looking for opinions and feedback.
Transitioning into more business suit attire, navy and grey suits.  I've been doing a lot of research into each shoe.     Grenson Stanley Brogue in Tan (aware it's made in India) is on sale for $200. Allen Edmonds Strands in Walnut is nice too.   Which should I go for?  Any other choices? I don't need the best, just a good starter dress shoe that is versatile, more than decent quality and that won't break the bank.