or Connect

Posts by tradbrah

Will AllenEdmonds.com price match another retailer (with a coupon code from the retailer as well)?
Can someone offer some advice on sizing the MacNeil compared to the 5-last? I take a B width in the 5 last. I have read the MacNeil is wider, so to size down one width. How about the length? EDIT: I see that the MacNeil is not offered in an A width. Same length as the 5 last or size down .5?
I think their phone started ringing off the hook after this post. I just called and they said they are not taking any phone orders due to limited staff and can't go search for what is available.
Is this real life? Wish I was a 9.5D, but sadly they would be too big.
Mike, If you don't mind, could you post side-by-side comparisons of the LWB and SWB in whiskey (or Ravello if you have it in SWB)? Can't decide which one I like more. I'd like to eventually get one of them in Ravello.
Went with a classic today:
$28 including shipping to the lower 48 United States. International buyers: please PM if interested and we can negotiate a price. 4 pairs of Cole Haan cedar shoe trees in size medium or large (or mix-and-match). These are brand new. To maximize shipping costs, the shoe trees will not be shipped in their individual boxes, but rather a flat rate USPS Priority box. Please PM if interested.
$70 + shipping (via USPS) Allen Edmonds Manistee Belt - Brown - Size 32. First quality. Worn once. Please refer to pictures. Premium leather men's dress belts Calfskin and burnished calfskin leather with perfing detailing Refined silver-tone buckle Made in the USA 35mm wide
Thank you Mike. I expected that if they were available on the list, the styles/quantities would be much more limited compared to more common sizes/widths.Just trying to gauge how realistic picking up rare shades of shell would be, but one cannot predict that.How often does the Shoe Mart run a second's sale?
Does the Shoe Mart seconds list usually include C widths or is it normally just D and E widths? Mike, give me the answer I want to hear!