or Connect

Posts by tradbrah

Swapped out my Fifth Avenues for the Clifton. Bluchers fit my feet a lot better, and I prefer the captoe of the Clifton.
Allen Edmonds claims that "Our Factory-Second shoes contain a minor cosmetic blemish that does not affect the fit, comfort, or durability of our shoes."
Maybe a long shot, but would anyone be interested in creating a chili Cavanaugh loafer as a MTO? I love the look of the loafer, but not sure if I need another walnut or dark brown shoe in the rotation. Chili would be a nice addition.
Received some shell Strands in my same size as calf. They are a lot tighter across the instep. I've heard of shell being more volumnous, but anyone ever have it less volumnous? It's a EEE so no chance of going up in width. Just wondering if this is due to the "handmade" effect. Wondering if I should try my chances on a second pair in the same size or not.
Also wearing walnut and grey today:
What shoe would be wider/have more volume --- 8.5EEE or 9EE? Thank you.
They have 3 wears now.
Thank you. They are quickly becoming my favorite shoe. You would be a good person to ask: the shoes feel great in the morning, but by the afternoon my right pinky starts getting a little discomfort. Not painful, but just a little annoying. Anything I can do about this? I don't consider my feet to be wide, but my right pinky sure is stubborn. Maybe once the cork settles a bit?
Great day for Marlow Monday. Hope everyone has a fantastic week.
Up for sale is a pair of used, first quality Allen Edmonds McAllister in Bourbon, size 9D. Great shoe, but I recently purchased a pair of medium/dark brown cordovan shortwings, so I have no need for this shoe. I have had this pair for about a year, but with minimal wear on the v-tread sole. Comes with original box and shoe bags. Shoe trees are not included. Please refer to the pictures. $275 including shipping to the continental United States. All offers will be...