or Connect

Posts by faribeana88

Rtc, I don't know about that choice of shirt with such a prominent tie...feels like too much is going on with a striped shirt...solids would definitely allow the tie to stand on its on more. I know I'm knit picking but what happened to the collar?
Thank you YRR92 for the comments. I agree with everything you've said and I really should've worn a silk tie and white PS. My office at times is very business casual and I do find myself as the only one usually wearing suits, so at times, to my detriment I've tried to make my look more casual by inserting certain casual elements. I will admit I need to acquire more formal watches and as for the tie knot, these suit supply ties really make for iffy FIH or even DFIH so the...
More CBD than normal....still lurking...still learning Pose somewhat inspired by Cleav (thank you) Shirt is a light blue thin stripeSuit is a navy blue pin stripeTie is grey wool....very soft  [[SPOILER]]
my deepest apologies....my generation has sullied all that is good in the world....
I really do hope some time in the near future, this thread gets back to what it was when I first joined almost 10 months ago.   Pardon my french, but we are all fucking adults here and I only started doing this forum thing because it seemed like I could learn a thing or two from you guys but it seems that one lonely fellow who wants to gain a following turned everyone into petty "girly men" as my boy Arnold would say.   Please, this is the internet and I do hope that...
Caught up on a lot of the "SF Approved" Debate and being of the younger generation, this forum seems a lot like a fraternity. You pledge to get in (i.e. posting your first fit pics and hoping the "brothers" like it) and if they do you're in. Even if they don't and some people show you some support your still in but have to be prepared to fight your way to the top.   I see a lot of the "seniors" and "super-seniors" get a lot of love no matter what the fit and I guess they...
The great thing about them is that it is completely MTM so you would book an appointment...getting there you can adjust anything you want...I definitely let them know I like a lower button stance and it came out near perfect.
stitchy I wouldn't even entertain this....I'll play out the likely response: 38R: yes I do believe mine was better, I know the SF approved norms and I choose to do otherwise...blah blah blah (insert more of his trolling bullshit here and there) so...I say we let trolls be trolls and critique and appreciate the style and fits from those who have honest "un-douchebag like" responses...and before you try and say anything to me 38R, coming online and acting like you do is...
I'm afraid you suffer from the same issues I have with many SS suits...if you have a fairly muscular chest/upper body, the fabric between the armhole and center chest is lacking which results in a constant pulling look in the center which letting the jacket out won't completely solve. If you look at the space between your arm and the lapel, you will notice the tugging especially when putting the jacket on. You could try their MTM program. I did that and though I don't hate...
in my opinion having bought from SS MTM....I would give Proper Suit a try (if you have the money to spend a little more)   fully canvassed starts at about $750 but SS nevertheless is great at that price point.