or Connect

Posts by Grove

John Lewis Ventile work jacket is really nice but I slept and they sold out in my size.   They also do a very decent mac and a collared bomber. All really well priced and MIE.   Heritage Research (RIP) used to do some nice Ventile bits which sometimes turn up on the bay. Also John Boultbee for Brooks but the pricing was insane.   Also worth looking out for Epic cotton. Personally I think it's a nicer fabric. More waterproof than ventile but just as breathable and...
Haglöfs upcoming 19Fourteen collection is really good. Mentioned it on it a while back on the Tech thread
Untucked.
Cool. Let us know how you get on with them. Due to a rainy and fairly miserable spring here in Blighty I've been giving my Vulpine Epics a fair bit of wear. Cut and finished really nicely. With excellent articulation designed for cycling I've yet to miss the lack of stretch even when out on the hills, jumping stiles, climbing boulders etc.  Also in Epic, dropped this week... J28-E
I'd also add Old Town to that list.
Nice one. Looks good.
Yep. Looks like he mopped up the Marrkt sale to rinse on the bay.
How about Maharishi ?2032  and 2072 nanos are decent. Acronym. May not be the cut you are after but P10 epic are really nice.
There are loads of different types but most haberdasheries will stock a selection.
Content is legit. Good people and stock some really nice pieces.