or Connect

Posts by Grove

Like that a lot. One of the nicest colours ever made IMO.
Not sure where it goes but give them a call. I've found them to be very helpful. They've also located sold out pieces for me.
Picked up a couple of pairs of Cons x NC plimsoles from Footpatrol sale. £25 each. Touch.
Burlington Arcade.
Nice. The boots are also worth looking at. Made by Cheaney.
The Neo-Heritage branding is jarring and their marketing tacky as fck but their clothes are actually decent and MIE.
New season Barbour at End plus last knockings of the sale.
The internet has been a complete revelation for folks who aren't lucky enough to have a decent shoe shop locally. It's fantastic that so much information and advice is readily available for those seeking advice buying quality shoes anf for others addictions/compulsions can be fed and nurtured but at the end of the day the best pair of boots you can buy are ones that fit properly. From reading various threads I suspect many would be advised to choose a different size, last...
Can't see diddly but plussed for nice scenery and wearing Fjallraven on the hill.
Quite a few bits. Thankfully, for my wallet, nothing caught my eye. I imagine most of it will be on ebay next week.