or Connect

Posts by Grove

Mike Ashley/SportsDirect collabs and now using an old British workwear brand to sell made in China product.   Nige has sold out bigtime. Very sad.
I like it. Grey M43 looks great too. I'll have to pop down and have a proper look but this season looks really decent.
For those in London. Sample sale 24th & 25th September at The Music Rooms, 26 South Molton Lane, W1K 5LF.   Gutted I'm not in town then. If anyone could be as so kind to do a pick up for me I'd be eternally grateful and put some on top.
I have those boots. They are the Margaret Howell Guard boots from A/W14. Zug grain on 4497
I like technical clobber but that just looks rubbish.  I hadn't heard about this collab or Mike Ashley's new Karrimor offshoot brand before but seems it was announced a while back. http://realclobber.com/nigel-cabourn-x-karrimor-k100/ Some more,  slightly more interesting stuff up on Cruise but still WTF
Is that the same Karrimor owned by Mike Ashley that knocks out cheap shit from sportsdirect?  Obviously back in the day Karrimor had a few cool outdoors and military products but Ashley turned it to shit with his cheap slave labour pile it high made tat.WTF is Nigel playing at? Big tax bill to pay or just being greedy? Next thing he'll be designing for George at ASDA.
Tricker's for Engineered Garments A/W 2015  
Yep the first George Lowe jumper looks great.   However the Lewis Crew looks like something C&A turned out in the 80's...
The NC one is rubbish for sure but I'm not having that. Bobble hats can be alright but it's a case of go big or go home.
I ordered the smock when it dropped last week. I'm a sucker for anoraks. Having regrets now as it's blatantly overpriced and there will no doubt be loads knocking around for half price in the sales. Still I can always back it and get one then. Hats look a bit Teletubbies to me.