or Connect

Posts by ShakeEmUp

I need to sell an old suit that I outgrew, and I want to ensure that I don't screw anybody over by selling them a suit that doesn't fit.   Is there a good guide to taking proper measurements?
Have you guys experienced any stretching or shrinking with your UVC's?  I ordered a pair online and they fit almost too well and I'm afraid they won't fit after a wash. 
I apologize if this has been asked before. I know this is a pretty common from shape but I've been trouble finding what I'm looking for.   I bought these sunglasses at a goodwill while back and I want to find a higher quality version of them. I know Oliver Peoples probably has something I'm looking for but they're out of my price range. I'm going to look around at Person and Han Kjobenhavn, but where else should I look? I know I've seen similar models.       Also...
Yeah, that's more accurate.  UVC's still the best bet?
I need to stock up on chinos and I remember Uniqlo was always the gold standard for mid-range. Is this still the case?
Cross Posting this from SWD. I'm new to the business side to things and need to start developing my wardrobe for internships and such.  
Cross Posting this from SWD. I'm new to the business side to things and need to start developing my wardrobe for internships and such. 
I need suit advice and I couldn't find an equivalent thread in the menswear section. Is there one?   I currently own this J. Crew suit that I had tailored a while back, and obviously it's too tight and there's pulling at the buttons. Is there any chance I could have it let out at all, or is it far too small at this point?  The jacket is a size 40. It seems like it's decent in the shoulders, but I included a shoulder shot to see if I should size up to a 42. Any advice...
I've been searching for a used cotton bedford/andover in khaki or navy for a while now with no luck. Is Rakuten my best bet?
Competing aesthetics that I'm still having trouble getting to come together, but that's the fun in it I guess.  At a point where I have ideas of what I like but can't get them to come together that well.     Lately I've been trying to build clean and minimal fits (looks like that's what everyone else is saying) and noticed that I don't have much color in my wardrobe.