or Connect

Posts by bcgr33n

finally got my 1st carmina (531 detroit last cognac shell) first day wearing it and find that the detroit last is huge. probably .25~.5 larger than i expected. im very snug on a 7.5 rain last. and feels long and wide on a 7.5 detroit. i could probably fit into a 7. im a 8d in the alden barrie last. i dont like the creasing on my right shoe, is there any way i can fix it? i like my shell to hav a few ripples instead of just two deep ones.
7.5E in Barrie last fits me as well. Let me know if you have a rare shell PTB for sale. Thanks
Hello SF, im looking for a pair of size 8D plain toe blucher in whiskey/ravello/cigar shell cordovan leather. NST are welcome as well. please leave comment or pm me the condition and price. Thanks for reading Cheers
Hello SF, im looking for a pair of size 8D plain toe blucher in whiskey/ravello/cigar shell cordovan leather. NST are welcome as well. please leave comment or pm me the condition and price. Thanks for reading Cheers
thank you for the input.here is 2 more pictures of the burn more clearly.not sure where to get the repair cream. but will try the cognac saphir mdo cream or reno when i fly back home next week.dont know if theres a better way to cover the spot
hi SF just found a burn on the cap of my c&j i believe its from the ash of cigarettes. are there any ways to treat it and take away the burnt marks? thanks in advance!
Just to add some sizing info to this thread   im a 9.5 on a brannock device 10.5" long 3 7/8"wide   us 9.5 nikes us 9.5 salomon XA ultra 2 gtx us 8.5d indyboot  us 8d barrie last (with dress socks only)   mountain light 9EE (need the danner's insoles to fit great with medium wool socks, feels too loose with thin socks after breakin even with insoles)  danner light timber 8.5EE (fits perfectly with medium wool socks without insoles, thin socks with thin...
i think you hav made the right choice. i hav the wolverine as well and it is a better made shoe. the shoe is 200% more durable than the DB imo. if i were to choose one only. i will choose the wolverine.but my wolverine stretched quite significantly and becomes too loose.
havent wore it as muchbut another pic after a few more wears
im between a 9 and 9.5i went for a 9. its snug at first on the sides but will loosen up after a few wears.i have a 9.5 for the beeswax . quite comfy and alittle roomy at 1st, but after about 5 wears, it stretches quite a bit and nearly unwearable.im 8.5 in alden indy and barrie last. and 9.5 in nikes 10 in vans