or Connect

Posts by MoNum

Well it depends what specific job in HealthCare.   PM me if you do not want to post specifics.   If doctor/resident role then suit up fully.   If Nurse, then business casual.   If Management, tie is fine.   Most people in healthcare dont give a F&*! about how they dress.  I personally do but I don't necessarily hold it against others, but it might be a tiebreaker in my mind as you pointed out "put togetherness".   If someone shows up with white socks, black...
Healthcare eh? Depends. If you are in the hospital, you can forego a tie unless you're a drug or instrument rep. If you're a drug rep then suit up. if you are staff such as a doctor then most people advise no tie as they are germ magnets that don't get washed enough. If you don't touch patients then you can rock a tie if you want
So this is what CS says about the navy outer coat "Thank you for your email. The production lighting on our webiste may have altered the color a tad. It is supposed to be a darker navy. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Kind regards, Suitsupply Customer Service" So very dark navy it is
That is a nice jacket. To be honest, I go from heated house to heated garage to heated car to heated garage to heated office.   So the extra length isn't too needed for me as the amount of time I maybe outside is limited, save to run and get some coffee or meet someone quickly outside.  I used to own one of similar length and camel color which I loved but I found the extra length got in the way of sitting in the car and I hate taking off and putting on my coats...
I don't mind the length as too long gets in the way sitting down. I'm about 5'10 so I can see how it would be short if you are taller.
And by odd I meant did suitsupply mess up a batch of coats, not that the color is 'odd'
Thanks but in person it looks midnight blue. Even in sunlight it's dark.Thanks but in person it looks midnight blue. Even in sunlight it's dark.
I just got this overcoat in navy. http://us.suitsupply.com/en_CA/coats/navy-overcoat/J461I.html?cgid=Coats I like it but does anyone else notice it's almost a midnight black as opposed to a navy? Not that it's the end of the world but it's "blacker than black". I can only see blue when up against black items. Is this the right color or did I get an odd one? Thanks
Sorry to bug the group. Anyone have measurements for the old Tipo model in 38 & 40? I'm seeing 17.5" shoulders for the 38 in some places and 18" for the 38 other places Similarly I find a 40 at 18.5". Anyone have one they can measure please? Much appreciated
Does the Tipo model run true to size? I'm usually a 38/48R but in certain smaller cuts I go up to a 40/50 (eg I'm a 38R in Canali but a 40 for their Kei jackets) I see the Tipo shoulders are small on the 38/48 so should I size up to a 40/50? Thanks