or Connect

Posts by MoNum

You guys are lucky out there.  In Alberta its usually full of Hilfiger or Chaps crap.   I'll have to check it out when I'm there next time.
Sorry quick question about sizing.   I've perused this large thread.    I'm not near a brick and mortar store.  I'm usually a 38R (closer to a 39R) for most fits.  Shoulders don't fit skinny 38R but ok for regular ones (for example Canali 13000 and 15000 and most Samuelsohn models fit ok at 38R).   I looked at the shoulder measurements online and 38R in most models is 17.7.  Is this true to size when trying the jackets on?   I think I may need to size up and get a...
Is that suit from Bloomingdales a 3 roll 2 or a true 3 button?
Great suit at a good price.   I would totally kop except I already own too many grey suits.   The 13000 series fits well.  Not too skinny and can be nipped in a bit if you want a little more waist suppression.  I have both a 13000 and 15000 and both fit fine (the 13000 a bit more tailoring but I'm fairly slim).   Canali doesn't get as much love as TF, Brioni, Kiton but hey not everyone is rich.
I assume the sizes of the Eidos suits/jackets at Bloomingdales is European, right?  Otherwise that's some large sizes on sale.
Bourbon is a burnished walnut for Allen Edmonds.  They essentially take a walnut shoe and burnish it on a dark wheel to create an overall darker color and has variegated color (i.e. some areas darker than others).  I think it gives the bourbon some character.
You are overthinking this.   Most doctors are dressed like shlubs.... and I'm certain most of the interview committee will be doctors.     You will probably see an array of square toe shoes, loud ties and questionable fitting sport coats/blazers from the interviewers.     The tie will be fine.  The fact you are wearing a suit is enough unless you are so marginal a candidate that you need to pull off a real good first impression.   That being said, I would also go...
Thanks.   Anyone have pictures of a brown vs bourbon vs merlot together in AE styles?  I searched but I can find only Shell Brown images.
I have the Park Avenue and Strand both in bourbon and love them.   I wear navy and grey suits mainly.  Thinking of getting a dark brown shoe but uncertain of a Brown strand vs Fifth Ave vs McAllister vs Park Ave.     I'm afraid the brown and bourbon are too similar for two strands or Park Aves.   I wonder if the McAllister is too casual for suits?   Not a huge fan of black shoes.   Opinions?  Thanks
Thanks.  Do all Harry Rosen's carry this style?