or Connect

Posts by Liber

Anyone able to provide some fit advice on Meermins Hiro last? Not sure what size I need. I take a 9.5UK in C&J 348 last, though I could have gone a 9.
Anyone able to provide some fit advice on Meermins Hiro last? Not sure what size to take, emailed Meermin but still not completely soled (heh) on their advice. I take a 9.5UK in C&J 348 last, though I could have gone a 9.
With the impending fall of the Aussie dollar, how much would a topy cost?
Sleeves look overly baggy and floppy on the Sterlingwear peacoat
In a dilemna, can't decide between belt loops or side tabs on a pair of cream twill chino's from Luxire... What do you guys think?
Finally, Uniqlo now have men's supima tee's in crew/ v neck etc. on the online aus store.
Got any photo's JM?
Certainly does, thanks for that. I'm going to have Luxire attempt to create a shirt featuring this collar.
I've noticed there's two options on the website for cream twill chino's. Anyone have photo's of their pairs in action?
I think the question is, what would YOU do? What are you going to use more?    Don't let people behind a computer tell you what you should buy out of the two, that's something you need to decide.