or Connect

Posts by Liber

@kentwang is there any chance the Bauhaus v4 to ever be released in a rose gold? I'd buy it in an instant.
Meanwhile in Darwin.
For sale is a pair of Orlebar Brown setter shorts in pale blue, as worn by Daniel Craig in Skyfall. Waist size 32, never been worn and comes with the carry bag. Postage available worldwide, please message for a quote.
Up for sale is a wool cashmere blend casual jacket from SuitSupply in size 38R/48R, Drop 7. Unfortunately I dont know the exact model of the jacket. Sparingly worn and has spent most of its life in a cupboard. Details and measurements as follows: - Working cuffs - Dual rear vents - Black smoke mop buttons - Qtr lined, half canvass construction - Chest 20.5" - Shoulder 18" - Length from BOC 29.5" Only selling due to not fitting me correctly (Im too slim). Postage...
For sale is a suitsupply grey wool/ cashmere blend sportscoat in size 38R/48R, unsure of the actual jacket model but it is a drop 7 cut. -Dual rear vents -Working cuffs -Black smoke MOP buttons -Qtr lined, minimal padding -Half canvas construction Superb condition, only worn a few times and has then sat in the cupboard. Selling as it doesnt fit me quite right (too big) Postage available worldwide, please message for a quote. Thanks
Bump
They look terrible. Don't worry, some poor sucker will get sucked in by a sales assistant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JvLbjwwFZM&spfreload=10   Great little piece on what makes the Territory unique if anyone is interested in watching. Translations/ explanations available if required.
Can't say I'm familiar with that smell.
Well I've got to say, I'm thoroughly impressed with Tauer's latest blend 'Lonesome Rider'. I highly recommend ordering a sample to try.