or Connect

Posts by movoblast

Just got a pair and I love em!
Wow that wasn't TOO long ago. When did the rare shell colors become rare? I bet those Aldens sold out quickly! Those ravello lwbs really are something else.
Those are seriously awesome mike! thanks for posting! When did Jcrew have rare make ups?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Cordovan-Medallion-Tip-Blucher-Oxford-maybe-Whiskey-Cigar-Ravello-7-5E-/121380959616?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c42de7580 Is that you patina? $1200 starting bid?!
Thanks clee!  I would keep them but I have two of my grails coming in December (ravello lwb, ravello captoe boot). I am trying to keep my shoe wardrobe to a bare minimum so I am selling these in anticipation of the ravello captoe boots coming at the end of the year. 
Absolutely stunning! I'm very jealous!
Haha true! But this one's a keeper! She bought me my Lindricks and my Alden 975s for my bday and anniversary respectively. 
My gf didn't like either of the RL CJ loafers. She said I was too young to be sporting dressy penny or tassel loafers.
I guess I'll offer one more data point. I take the same size in Barrie and 325 last. They are sized a half size down from my brannock size.    Even though I take the same size, barrie is much roomier in the toe area.